How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Angry Joe's Killzone Shadow Fall review !!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

grand trismo 6 inc woot woot

i picked PD, would love to see a remake of motor toon GP/GP2.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

TheEspionage said:
Weird. This thread usually is super active and in the last two days it hasnt been O.O

Pezus add a poll to what everybody's favorite Sony developer is......Other than Naughty Dog or itll just be a landslide :P

We've all been too busy with PS4!

Anyway I voted SSM of course.

That poll just reminds me how little I care for 3rd party.

Around the Network

i want take part of any of your stupid mind games pezus. i wont answer your god damn poll!

pezus said:

@bananaking: Just do it!!

OT: Have any of you watched part 2 of the Black Friday South Park episodes? This was amazing lol. Dat Japanese Princess. The garden of betrayal was funny every time

Black friday bunduru!

@nnodley, hit me up when u wana play. down to my final 2 trophies in resogun, then here comes my plat.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@nnodley, hit me up when u wana play. down to my final 2 trophies in resogun, then here comes my plat.

Tomorrow definitely.  I'll be home by myself for a bit and I have the ps4 hooked into the family room tv right now so my parents won't be home to want to watch TV.  

BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!