Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
nnodley said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@nnodley, i am free now if u wana play

Hey man sorry!  Family was over so I couldn't play.  Will probably play resogun tomorrow night and monday. 

Promises, promises. I'm still waiting on that "one hot night" you told me you could give me. Stop stringing other people along you fucking tease. Banana isn't gonna be happy when he finds out you haven't been putting out. Dude has bills to pay and your whore ass is how he pays them.

I don't work for that whore Bananaking anymore! :-p

I work for gooch now!!

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
nnodley said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@nnodley, i am free now if u wana play

Hey man sorry!  Family was over so I couldn't play.  Will probably play resogun tomorrow night and monday. 

Promises, promises. I'm still waiting on that "one hot night" you told me you could give me. Stop stringing other people along you fucking tease. Banana isn't gonna be happy when he finds out you haven't been putting out. Dude has bills to pay and your whore ass is how he pays them.

i guess ill have to teach him a lesson. ughh it seemes like a bitch slap is the best teacher out there. 

nnodley... come here, why havent you been doing your work?

does anybody know when Guerrilla Games has started working on their new IP?

Weird. This thread usually is super active and in the last two days it hasnt been O.O

Pezus add a poll to what everybody's favorite Sony developer is......Other than Naughty Dog or itll just be a landslide :P

TheEspionage said:
Weird. This thread usually is super active and in the last two days it hasnt been O.O

Pezus add a poll to what everybody's favorite Sony developer is......Other than Naughty Dog or itll just be a landslide :P

would i dare say GG? or SSM?

Around the Network

Aw yeah, Persona 5 for the PS3!

tagging.great place.

I picked Japan studio.

bananaking21 said:
does anybody know when Guerrilla Games has started working on their new IP?

No, but the first time i herd them mention it was in a E3 interview with IGN

Persona 5!!! And holy shit I though this year was the PS3 last great year, but damn goes to show if you buy a playstation that means fking support.

Anyways at poll Japan Studio, cause Demon's Souls sealed the deal

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share