Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

posted this in the Xbox nation thread so I'll post it here as well:

I was just reminded of something that happened todat; I was on my way to gamestop to pick up my copy of Tearaway, after waiting in a line; due to the XB1 releasing , anyway after picking up my copy a guy walks in to pick up Ryse: Son of Rome so the clerk(and also a friend of mine) hands him the copy and this happened:

Customer: I wanted this for PS4
Clerk: It's only on XB1
Customer: You mean you guys sold out on PS4?
Clerk: No it's exclusive for the XB1
Customer: But I had this pre-ordered for months
Clerk: I'm sorry but it it was announced as MS exclusive for years now....it was a 360 game at one point
Me: excuse me but how did you not know it was exclusive, didn't you see the commercial? it had the XB1 logo after it
Customer: I though it was like Call of Duty; how MS just shows their logo but it's available to all games
Me; oh I see...well sorry dude you're out of luck
Customer: Can I put the money towards something else
Clerk: yeah, what do you want?
Customer: Dead Rising 3
Clerk: That's also exclusive to the XB1
Customer: what!?!? come on really!?
Clerk: I'm sorry, maybe their might be a port sometime down the road...

*insert laughter*

he did pick up KZ: SF thought(I suggested it to him)

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@nnodley, tomorrow i can. just beat the game on experienced and veteran , i think i have 7 more trophies till platinumed status.

Good lord!! I'm not that good at it yet. So I'll just say sorry now if I fail badly when we play.

Have beat the first 2 levels on experienced.  Got to the boss fight on the first level on veteran, but died.  It is a fucking really hard game.  

What time zone you in?  Because tomorrow I probably won't be on till after 3 or 4pm eastern time.  Going out to eat with my mom and brother around 12 or 1.

arcane_chaos said:
posted this in the Xbox nation thread so I'll post it here as well:

I was just reminded of something that happened todat; I was on my way to gamestop to pick up my copy of Tearaway, after waiting in a line; due to the XB1 releasing , anyway after picking up my copy a guy walks in to pick up Ryse: Son of Rome so the clerk(and also a friend of mine) hands him the copy and this happened:

Customer: I wanted this for PS4
Clerk: It's only on XB1
Customer: You mean you guys sold out on PS4?
Clerk: No it's exclusive for the XB1
Customer: But I had this pre-ordered for months
Clerk: I'm sorry but it it was announced as MS exclusive for years now....it was a 360 game at one point
Me: excuse me but how did you not know it was exclusive, didn't you see the commercial? it had the XB1 logo after it
Customer: I though it was like Call of Duty; how MS just shows their logo but it's available to all games
Me; oh I see...well sorry dude you're out of luck
Customer: Can I put the money towards something else
Clerk: yeah, what do you want?
Customer: Dead Rising 3
Clerk: That's also exclusive to the XB1
Customer: what!?!? come on really!?
Clerk: I'm sorry, maybe their might be a port sometime down the road...

*insert laughter*

he did pick up KZ: SF thought(I suggested it to him)

hahaha thats pretty funny.

he is better off with killzone 

arcane_chaos said:

Haha funny story :D

Although the guy has pretty terrible taste in games :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

@nnodley, i am eastern time zone.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

@robotechheaven:  Alright cool.

So what do you all think of this: If it's showing up?

^^ pretty good, smooth the edges of the tower though, way to sharp

Can't believe Europe will have it on only 6 days. 31 news countries... It will be the freaking greatness apocalypse..

so have you heard about the couple that used PS4's streaming and playroom to make a live show? people actually called in and guess who called too? adam boyes! its pretty interesting to see what will happen with this streaming tech but i expect more people to be even more and more creative, this is just the start im thinking.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-22-people-are-using-the-ps4-and-playroom-to-stream-call-in-shows

with gaikai coming later in 2014 the PS4 is looking like a pretty huge upgrade from the PS3

bananaking21 said:
^^ pretty good, smooth the edges of the tower though, way to sharp

Yeah I just haven't gotten around to that yet.  Wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna redo the tower before I beveled it.