How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

ugh..for the 2nd time and error occured while playing BF4 and I lost my single-player data...luckily I planned ahead and uploaded an recent file to the clous so only two missions behind...deleted nd re-installed the game and re-downloaded the patch...hopefully it works this time

Around the Network

But going back and forth between Francis and Nathan makes NO sense. They are NOT related after all.

And after the end with UC3, I don't see Drake casually picking up treasure hunting again.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i would like to see sony upscale : uncharted golden abyss to the ps4 and create a new uncharted for the vita.

Oh man would I love an HD port of that game with cross-buy. Not happening, but a man can dream. Maybe include it with Uncharted PS4?

Killzone Shadow Fall

Assassin's Creed IV (before the 1080p patch)

Flower

Resogun

All of those face shots in killzone are pre-rendered. They look to be using identical assets, but still.

Around the Network

I think i need a new tv.. This 720 set isn't cutting it. Everything I've remote played looks amazing on my vita when compared to my tv.

I just beat Shadow Fall. Wow thats a hard game.. also didnt like chapter 8, definitely liked the earlier chapters more. although 10 was pretty fun lol cant wait to try the MP in a little while

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i would like to see sony upscale : uncharted golden abyss to the ps4 and create a new uncharted for the vita.

Thats a bad idea because the fact they are taking PS Handheld exclusives and upressing them for console is shortening Vita's exclusive experiences. First The GTA Stories, then God of War prequels, MGS Peace Walker, Assassin's Creed Liberations, and soon KH Birth By Sleep. Its not healthy for vita and some of them are not going to do any remarkable numbers on Home Console (AC:L definitely wont)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Aldro said:

But going back and forth between Francis and Nathan makes NO sense. They are NOT related after all.

And after the end with UC3, I don't see Drake casually picking up treasure hunting again.

Its not Assassin's Creed. He doesn't have to be releated to Francis in order for the game to do flashbacks pertaining to him. Maybe it can draw to some kind of connection as to why Nathan is pretending to be related to him, as well as where the hell he really is from which was alluded in UC3 but never conclusive.

What about UC3 makes you think he ever stopped being a treasure hunter? We already know Elena has accepted his lifestyle.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

@forevercloud3000, for me and alot of my friends , we love the idea . because all of us really like the uncharted series, and since we dont know shit about uncharted 4 right now. i would glady take a uncharted game like that one,to tide me over till uncharted 4 comes out.
i understand your reasoning, but i believe uncharted golden abyss could break that trend and sell over a million on the ps4, i have a vita but hardly use it ,since there isnt many games i truly want to play on it right now.
either way, as long as i have good games too play , i am happy

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1