How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Hello, could someone tell me how many time it takes to install COD on PS4 before be able to play ?( because i know it's 25min on One )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Augen said:
bananaking21 said:

for the guys who just bought a PS4. what do you say is your favorite new feature on the PS4?

I love the controller. I swear it is as good as it was hyped up. Feels perfect with the sticks and triggers and pad and buttons.  Also the whole feel and weight. Nice bonus is speaker for bit of surround sound effect.  I adore this controller now that I have played with it, it is now the gold  standard for me.

There, PlayStation talk!

Don't forget when you set up your internet (if you have not already) let me know. If only there was a decent Game of Thrones game that required coop. I would be all over that! The closest thing I've seen to that is The Elder Scrolls Online, but I am NOT paying that ridiculous price just to play online with friends. I'll wait for it to go F2P.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Playing knack while watching the walking dead on tv! Remote play is my favorite feature so far.

Youshida replied to me!!

Raven722 said:
Funny. I always thought this thread was about people who identified as PlayStation fans just talking about shit. Maybe we could just be left alone in one thread? Considering the people who made it and contribute to it are the ones who gladly derail it with each other I hardly see a need to come in and tell them what to do in it.

I thought the exact same thing.  Thought it was really odd for Kantor to come in and say that -_-

@ Bananaking -  The new controller definitely seems like an improvement to me.  It seems to be aspired by the X360 controller which is at least a big plus to me :)  It needed a change in my opinion and it looks like they changed for the better.

Around the Network

the controller is the best new feature of the ps4 and the interface for me

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

pezus said:
I think Uncharted 4 will take place in the present with flashbacks to Francis Drake's past

I hope so.

I'm ok with flashbacks to Sir Francis, or giving us control of some other adventurerer......but Uncharted PS4 better still have Nathan Drake and voiced by Nolan North(No stupid MGSV crap excuse). It would really ruin the whole game to just give us a new hero. Resistance 3 comes to mind. I know it was good but couldn't bring myself to buy it as Nathan Hale wasn't in it.

Would love to get a spin off game where we play as young Sully and Teenage Nathan (Vita Title?). Have gunplay and action sequences with Sully while puzzle solving adventure stuff relegated to Nate. Could be cool.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

i would like to see sony upscale : uncharted golden abyss to the ps4 and create a new uncharted for the vita.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

So ummm ... anybody consider getting that Spiderman game this week? lol

PS4, PS3, & PS Vita New Releases: November 17th – 23rd, 2013 – NBA Live 14, Tearaway

November 17, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

As this week is between the PS4 launch in the US/Canada and the PS4 launch in Europe, there’s just 1 PS4 game coming out, along with quite a few PS3 releases, and Tearaway for the PlayStation Vita.

*All games are releasing in North America and Europe, unless otherwise noted.

PlayStation 4 Games

• NBA Live 14 (Retail & PSN) – NA

PlayStation 3 Games

• Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! (Retail & PSN) – NA
  • Air Conflicts: Vietnam (PSN) – NA
  • ArcaniA: The Complete Tale (PSN) – NA
  • AquaPazza (Retail & PSN) – NA
  • Bandfuse: Rock Legends (Retail) – NA
  • Blood Knights (PSN)
  • Contrast (PSN)
  • Farming Simulator (Retail & PSN) – NA
  • Need for Speed: Rivals (Retail & PSN)
  • Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers (Retail) – EU
  • SoulCalibur II HD Online (PSN)
  • Stick it to the Man (PSN)
  • Worms: The Revolution Collection (Retail) – NA
  • Young Justice: Legacy (Retail & PSN)

PlayStation Vita Games

• Tearaway (Retail & PSN)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (Retail & PSN) – NA

PlayStation Mobile Games

• Trucks and Skulls
  • Vacation Vexation

DLC

• Grand Theft Auto V ‘Beach Bum’ – Free

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/17/ps4-ps3-ps-vita-new-releases-november-17th-23rd-2013-nba-live-14-tearaway/