How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I wonder what the start up for the ps4 looks like...

Around the Network

KingKazuma34 said:
I wonder what the start up for the ps4 looks like...

What en event =/

Uncharted 4 ? No shit, that was unpredictable. The last of us DLC ? We already knew it was coming. Infamous release date ? Wouhou...

Internet people are really hyped over nothing.
My mind is blown Kojima, thank you. Blown by your stupidity.

anyone have fun launch stories? I was first in line, and the second guy was even nice enough to bring a second chair which he let me use. it ws just us for about an hour until people started showing up, wasnt long before a group of dudebro red necks showed up drunk as fuck with more then a few cases of beer. The line was pretty roudy for a while. At one point 2 guys were taking turns slapping eachothers guts trying to make the best hand print, and then they were all amazing that one of them managed to draw blood. the cops came to the line a total of 5 times. just before midnight a shit load of people got sent home because they had ordered to late or simply didnt have an order, bunch of upset angry faces.

When midnight came i was in and out the door in 3 minutes and on my way home :D

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I'm superly, magnificently, hoppingly, frightenly excited for Uncharted :D Love the Uncharted series so I will definitely be buying the PS4 when it comes out.

Around the Network

Best Buy doral in miami had over 300 ps4's that came in.... sold out immediately, I was in the 200s

mM
DD_Bwest said:
anyone have fun launch stories? I was first in line, and the second guy was even nice enough to bring a second chair which he let me use. it ws just us for about an hour until people started showing up, wasnt long before a group of dudebro red necks showed up drunk as fuck with more then a few cases of beer. The line was pretty roudy for a while. At one point 2 guys were taking turns slapping eachothers guts trying to make the best hand print, and then they were all amazing that one of them managed to draw blood. the cops came to the line a total of 5 times. just before midnight a shit load of people got sent home because they had ordered to late or simply didnt have an order, bunch of upset angry faces.

That,..sounds pretty horrid actually. I don't think my GAME will be doing a midnight launch as it doesn't have 100 preorders yet, but we shall see. If it does, I'm there!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
DD_Bwest said:

That,..sounds pretty horrid actually. I don't think my GAME will be doing a midnight launch as it doesn't have 100 preorders yet, but we shall see. If it does, I'm there!

luckily i got there REALLY early,   Because i didnt know the EBgames platinum edge card lets you basically skip to the front of the line.  so i grabbed one for 15 bucks just before they closed.     there were 50-60 edge card members behind me by the end of the night,  who would all have been infront if i had not bought it lol     hell id still be there right now rather then warm at home smoking a dube hahaha

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

So, did anything interesting get announced at yesterday's event?

I have been looking all over for the classic game rebirth announcement(the game in space). I cant find anything, what was it.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling