By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Final Fantasy X HD Due Out In June, Graphics On Par With FFXIII, FFX-2 HD is also planned.

That doesn't sound right. From what I've been hearing, Sony made Square Enix announce FFXHD back in September (or whenever it was) even though Square Enix wasn't ready to and development didn't hit full production until Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX was done. So you add up the information I just mentioned with what we just saw for the Vita and combine it with this rumour and it doesn't sound real at all. The only thing that could make me think otherwise is if the PS3 version is getting this much of an upgrade and the Vita version was put on hold and only started development now, but I'm still not so sure about that.

In any case, all I was expecting or wanting was just the standard HD upgrade we see from a lot of the HD collections this gen, so it makes no difference to me if this rumour is true or not.

Around the Network

SE delivering? Ummm no. Nothing but a rumor.

They did say more info soon, so hopefully this is true...

I am starting to get rather excited about this game

We already saw the game and the graphics were nothing like FFXIII's.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Panama said:

Well I won buyer's remorse but I probably shouldn't be bragging about it.

Around the Network
MentalAlliance said:

That doesn't sound right. From what I've been hearing, Sony made Square Enix announce FFXHD back in September (or whenever it was) even though Square Enix wasn't ready to and development didn't hit full production until Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX was done. So you add up the information I just mentioned with what we just saw for the Vita and combine it with this rumour and it doesn't sound real at all. The only thing that could make me think otherwise is if the PS3 version is getting this much of an upgrade and the Vita version was put on hold and only started development now, but I'm still not so sure about that.

In any case, all I was expecting or wanting was just the standard HD upgrade we see from a lot of the HD collections this gen, so it makes no difference to me if this rumour is true or not.

Why is everyone talking about the Vita version? At least one site that I went to when this stuff was shown  off detailed that the Screen shots shown with the Vita version were not reworked visuals...unless something else has come along I missed.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

I doubt either will be the case, frankly, as much as I wish it were true.

Still, you can't use the Vita version as an example. There's no way it could handle XIII-level graphics. But seeing how the Kingdom Hearts upscale looks, I highly doubt we'll see anything better than that. Especially in 4 months...

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

kaneada said:
MentalAlliance said:

Why is everyone talking about the Vita version? At least one site that I went to when this stuff was shown  off detailed that the Screen shots shown with the Vita version were not reworked visuals...unless something else has come along I missed.

The resolution was upped and the character models were improved in the Vita version.

Bahahahahaha Bring it on FFX 2 HD believe

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Bahahahahaha Bring it on FFX 2 HD believe

Ewww, no.