By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU eShop List! The Super Giana Sisters

I think you forgot Strangers Wrath HD.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
I think you forgot Strangers Wrath HD.

I tried to put both on the same entry, but you could be right, better to have them seperate.
I'll put it in when I update the OP tomorrow.

----

eShop releases are happening - Cloudberry Kingdom tomorrow!
$9.99 /€9.99 / £7.99 - [link]

And here are a few of the latest news before the weekly eShop update.

eShop purchases through PC/smartphones by year's end - features from the E3 video are finally coming out.

eShop announcements
Art Academy: Sketch Pad (Nintendo) [NA: 07/08, EU: XX/08] - next Wednesday release for the Art Academy demo?
Monochroma (Nowhere Studios') [May 2004?]
Spot the Differences: Party! (Sanuk Games) [NA: XX/08, EU: XX/08]
TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Edition (Keen Games) - [NA: XX/08, EU: 08/08]

Crowdfunding projects
Candle (Teku Studios) [link]
Organic Panic (Last Limb LLC) [link]

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Anyone got Cloudberry Kingdom? I just browsed the eShop and they've updated the page info format, now it has a top banner and icon plus all the information is viewable in one page.

A bit of news
"20-30 new indie games expected on Wii U by the holidays"
, Dan Adelman.
Art Academy Sketch pad webpage has removed the release date.

Finally updated the OP, with a few additions:
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (ScrewAttack Games)
Mysterious Cities of Gold: Secret Paths  (Neko Entertainment) - Officially announced for October
Percy’s Predicaments
(Maestro Interactive Games)
Squids (The Game Bakers)

And I'll add Get Off My lawn or Firefighter when they are officially announced.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

RolStoppable said:
Cloudberry Kingdom looks like trash. Isn't Duck Tales coming out this month?

Yeah and yup (two weeks, NA: 13/08, EU: 15/08). And that remaster also looks weird.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
RolStoppable said:
Cloudberry Kingdom looks like trash. Isn't Duck Tales coming out this month?

Yeah and yup (two weeks, NA: 13/08, EU: 15/08). And that remaster also looks weird.

This should quell your worries, it did for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pkk7JXS24w

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Yeah, not interested in Cloudberry at all. And if I was, isn't it coming to mobile later?

I grabbed Puddle on sale. Instant remorse. The tilt controls are terrible (how do devs manage to keep fucking that up?) and the action is too slow. I played two boring levels before deciding it's not worth my time.

I think iOS has raised my expectations for downloadable games. The only eShop game (excluding VC) on Wii U that has enticed me to buy and I haven't regretted is Mighty Switch Force.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Yeah, not interested in Cloudberry at all. And if I was, isn't it coming to mobile later?

I grabbed Puddle on sale. Instant remorse. The tilt controls are terrible (how do devs manage to keep fucking that up?) and the action is too slow. I played two boring levels before deciding it's not worth my time.

I think iOS has raised my expectations for downloadable games. The only eShop game (excluding VC) on Wii U that has enticed me to buy and I haven't regretted is Mighty Switch Force.

Puddle is actually pretty good once you switch to the triggers to tilt and get past the first introductory levels, but then I love games like this that have times, percentages and grades to beat.

meh cloudberry looks like shit....will get ducktales....only other eshop games i bought were mighty switch force,toki tori 2, and trine 2...the latter is beautiful but the puzzles are kind of nonsensical

RolStoppable said:

What do you mean? The Duck Tales game looks great, judging from its reveal trailer. Nicely drawn graphics and gameplay that stays true to the original. Plus it's made by WayForward who are a competent developer when it comes to 2D games.

The 2.5D design they went for; beautiful 2D sprites that stick out from the 3D levels and objects. It's just looks weird to me, even more after seeing their other NES remake. The gameplay from that video does seem good, but still not interested in the title.

And you also got Nano Assault Neo? Add me to compare high-scores! :P
Need some motivation to play the game again ... Cheebee and Mnementh are not challenging me ...

-----

My next eShop purchase will probably be Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I want Pier Solar HD to be directly injected into my veins. I haven't played a decent 16-bit RPG throwback since 2011.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero