By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Semi-Finals - axumblade VS badgenome

Axum. One of my fav people on this site actually and not because he is a mod either.

Around the Network

badgenome

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:

I vote Axumblade, because I value true friendship. Badgenome is just there for sex hugs.

You're 14, you shouldn't know about sex and most importantly you shouldn't learn about it from badgenome. That's what hatmoza is for.

He's right, badgenome broke me. Don't make the same mistake NinPie!

badgenome

Above & Beyond

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:

I vote Axumblade, because I value true friendship. Badgenome is just there for sex hugs.

You're 14, you shouldn't know about sex and most importantly you shouldn't learn about it from badgenome. That's what hatmoza is for.

Badgenome gave me candy, though!

Around the Network
pezus said:
theprof00 said:
hmmmm...looks like the last round is gunna be smeags vs pezus.
Top 3 finalists will be mods, winner is a mod.
That means, badger, myself, and pezus are the top three regular users of 2012!

Damn mods...unstoppable.

And thanks for breaking my spirit. No way am I getting through if I'm against smeags. I predicted him to win it all!

It sucks I know...but he's such a great guy. Top 6 isn't bad, and top 3 non-mods is pretty good too! Mods always win these things.

theprof00 said:

It sucks I know...but he's such a great guy. Top 6 isn't bad, and top 3 non-mods is pretty good too! Mods always win these things.

RolStoppable won last year. Khuutra won before that.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
pezus said:
theprof00 said:

Damn mods...unstoppable.

And thanks for breaking my spirit. No way am I getting through if I'm against smeags. I predicted him to win it all!

I think makingmusic in 2009 was the only mod to win this so far.

2010: Khuutra
2011: Rol

(no tournament in 2008 ?)

Barozi said:
theprof00 said:
pezus said:
theprof00 said:

Damn mods...unstoppable.

Not according to my Google searches.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Barozi said:
theprof00 said:
pezus said:
theprof00 said:

Damn mods...unstoppable.

Not according to my Google searches.

Seece started it didn't he,early 2008 user,so 2009 would be right for the start most likely

Above & Beyond