By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Zack & Wiki Promotion Thread

Bursche said:
Ok I have a dilemma (sp?).

I can buy a game. My choices are:

Zack and Wiki (30$)
Okami (30$)
No More Heroes (30$ unless i can find a circuit city for 20$)

Which do I choose?

I found Okami to be unplayable due to the softening filter and the horrible controls.

No More Heroes is one of my favourite games on the Wii.  It's well worth the play through.

I haven't given Zack and Wiki a fair shake yet.  I'm a few puzzles into it.  I blame all the other great Wii games that have eaten my time up since Z&W came out.  I also blame myself for buying a new house a week after I got married and selling my current one in such a short time frame ;) 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

At this point, I'm not sure that advertising Zack & Wiki on the internet will have much more effect. The game really needs some advertising elsewhere, such as TV commercials. Word-of-mouth advertising from players who enjoyed it would also help.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Yes, buy it! Or at least rent it, if you're not a fan of puzzle/adventure games.

1st post- Buy it. Buy it new. Keep it. Tell others to buy it.

I was going to buy it til I played the demo level. Massive letdown

Around the Network

It has been in my sig for a loooong time, and it will stay there. A great game, but sales are a real letdown. Same goes for NMH and Okami.

ferret1603 said:
I was going to buy it til I played the demo level. Massive letdown

What demo level?