By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Zack & Wiki Promotion Thread

Around the Network

Got this game last week. Ouch, this game is not easy. Actually, it is deviously hard, but what a great feeling when you solve a puzzle.

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

DING!

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Just got this game recently, love it so far, but havn't played much since I CAN'T GET IT AWAY FROM MY KIDS!! They love it!! I'd play it with them but they are further it in than I am and I don't want all the challenges ruined for myself.
Worse, my daughter just got a Wii for her birthday and she's borrowed the game from me (doesn't live with me unfortunately) so I can't play it at all currently.

Bottom line: Great game for everyone in the family. Addictive fun. And I sure hope my ex doesn't start playing....

This game is great. Though I'd like to see more games like this and perhaps more challenging and longer. Though I haven't finished the game so maybe I shouldn't comment on length (or difficulty as I've heard the latter stages become more difficult). Maybe a game that's no so much broken up into stages but rather one long continuous adventure.

Around the Network

I ordered it off amazon last night brand new for less than 30$
Should tide me over till SSBB already beat SMG and explored every thing in Endless Ocean despite buying both in January.

TomaTito said:

Yup, the game is great. The only thing I can't get to master is the rythm/music minigames. I always fail :(

Any tips? 

I found it easier if you hold the wii remote firmly from the bottom and jerk back/not forward for the notes.  The exception is those times when you have to shake continuously for the long notes; with those you need to go forward first and then shake like mad so that it registers for the whole note.

I think the tunes for these are from old capcom games.  I can't confirm that, but I know for sure that one of them was from the mega man series on NES (part 1 I think).

ON TOPIC:  Buy Z & W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You must go buy Zack and Wiki!!!!  The puzzles are just awesome!  Storyline is fun.  game is awesome.  Concpet is brilliant.  Graphics are pleasing to the eye. 

It's only $30 in America.  Cut out your Starbucks or fast food for a week or two and buy Zack and Wiki.  It lasts a long longer than coffee or fast food anyway.  Wash your parents cars, cut someones grass, and go buy the game!

Haha, it's great to see life returning to this thread. If people see how much you've all been affected by Z&W, they'd be complete fools not to buy it. Keep it up!

I drink your milkshake.

Seriously you if you own a Wii and like humor, adventure, puzzles, or awesome graphics... BUY THIS GAME!

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Every day I don't own this game hurts. I'm getting it soon, NMH also.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception