By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ultimate GoD sale day 1. El Shaddai 3$!!!

SWEET!

Even though I own all the Halo games I just might have to grab these deals so I can leave my discs safe in their cases.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Barozi said:
Pretty good deals.

Everyone get Dirt 2, Bioshock, GRID, The Darkness and all the Halo games obviously.

And El Shaddai,   ofcourse I have to live in that part of the world where El shaddai is not the marketplace =p.

Yeah weird, I was hoping to pick it up as I played the demo some time back but not in GoD for me either. :<

Well I bought El Shaddai, Grid, and HAWX (also I bought NFS: Hot Pursuit but that's not on the list). Altogether I spent $33. Not too shabby for 4 games.

I wish they would have sales like this more often. Also I had to individually search for most of these titles because I couldn't find anything on the dashboard other than the Gears and Halo sales.

Day 2

$10 - Assassins Creed

$10 - Assassin's Creed II

$10 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

$15 - Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Not really great... Except for maybe brotherhood...

Resident Evil deals are up.

Around the Network

Yeah sorry for the delay was long workday..

Those Resident Evil "deals" are crap. How can a $40 game be considered half off?

EDIT: You have the prices listed wrong in the OP. RE6 is $20, RE5 is $10, Veronica is $10, RE4 is $10, Racoon CIty is $20.

Does anyone recommend any of those games as being excellent (I've heard RE4 was a really good game).

I would totally have been all over the El Shaddai deal if I hadn't already owned it. Pretty solid game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I would totally have been all over the El Shaddai deal if I hadn't already owned it. Pretty solid game.

I bought it and have been pleasently surprised. It's actually quite amazing (I love the artstyle). 

However, I'm having a hard time on normal now; keep dying over and over again :s  Any hints to someone who sucks at this game?

yo_john117 said:
outlawauron said:

I bought it and have been pleasently surprised. It's actually quite amazing (I love the artstyle). 

However, I'm having a hard time on normal now; keep dying over and over again :s  Any hints to someone who sucks at this game?

Well, there are several bosses you're supposed to die to...

Keep in mind the rock-paper-scissors formula. Arc beats titan, titan beats shooter, shooter beats arc.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.