By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ultimate GoD sale day 1. El Shaddai 3$!!!

yo_john117 said:
outlawauron said:
I would totally have been all over the El Shaddai deal if I hadn't already owned it. Pretty solid game.

I bought it and have been pleasently surprised. It's actually quite amazing (I love the artstyle). 

However, I'm having a hard time on normal now; keep dying over and over again :s  Any hints to someone who sucks at this game?

I bought it at release, it deserved more sales imo. It's one of those games I still remember clearly. At the time it got slammed for the low resolution and being too easy... yeah, I kept dying over and over on normal too. Sorry no hints, I suck at fighting games. I'm glad the game let's you continue after dying.

Around the Network

Code Veronica is $5 in the US
I bought it.

It's just that simple.

Im am ashamed to admit it, but I bought Resident Evil 6.... IT WAS £9 ($13.65) DAMMIT!

I got Dirt 2, El Shaddai, and VF5. This sale kicks ass, cant wait till Borderlands 2 is up.

outlawauron said:
yo_john117 said:
outlawauron said:
I would totally have been all over the El Shaddai deal if I hadn't already owned it. Pretty solid game.

I bought it and have been pleasently surprised. It's actually quite amazing (I love the artstyle). 

However, I'm having a hard time on normal now; keep dying over and over again :s  Any hints to someone who sucks at this game?

Well, there are several bosses you're supposed to die to...

Keep in mind the rock-paper-scissors formula. Arc beats titan, titan beats shooter, shooter beats arc.

Yeah I figured that out. But I'm on the third mission and every single battle I have to restart at least once now. And these battles are taking me 10-15 minutes each so it's pretty frustrating. I want to change the difficulty to easy but I can't :/

Around the Network
Potable_Toe said:
Im am ashamed to admit it, but I bought Resident Evil 6.... IT WAS £9 ($13.65) DAMMIT!

Same here.

Does anyone else think these games are still over-priced?

BLOPS1 - $20
BLOPS2 - $50
W@W - $10
COD2 - $10
COD3 - $10
MW2 - $10
COD4MW - $10
MW3 - $30

Nsanity said:

Does anyone else think these games are still over-priced?

BLOPS1 - $20
BLOPS2 - $50
W@W - $10
COD2 - $10
COD3 - $10
MW2 - $10
COD4MW - $10
MW3 - $30

Is that how much tomorrow's games are going to cost?

To answer your question: A RESOUNDING yes!

Those are todays deals.

Skulls of the Shogun is now priced at 800 instead of 1200 MSP: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Skulls-of-the-Shogun/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111d8