By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Apple's Sheep (Voting for loudest Cricket)

In the list below is the people who are apart of the Apple's Sheep.  This list may grow and can't possibly shrink over time.  There isn't much to do here other than listen to the crickets chirp or throw angry birds at each other.  So have fun XD

Apple's Sheep

Cricket 1
Cricket 2
Cricket 3
Cricket 4
Cricket 5

-this user was moderated for this post by amp316

Around the Network

I'm not sure I get this, and I'm assuming this won't end well.

Maybe I should switch from Nintendo to Apple, I would be the king sheep by default!

what the fuck? why isnt cricket 8 up there?

I nominate DieAppleDie.

Around the Network

Man Bear Pig is number 1 followed by Spurge.

pezus said:
MBP is an Apple fan. So is the comic guy, the fuck, what was his name again??? And more if you go into mobile threads

rocketpig

I'm an apple fan, not a sheep. I know there faults and strengths. Just because I like Apple doesn't mean I'm a sheep, more people but Samsung/Android products, they are now the sheeps.

pezus said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
I'm an apple fan, not a sheep. I know there faults and strengths. Just because I like Apple doesn't mean I'm a sheep, more people but Samsung/Android products, they are now the sheeps.

Wasn't the argument always that Samsung make dirt-cheap products and many more than Apple?

Very true Pezus, I just never understood how people who like Apple products are sheep. I but Apple Laptops and phones because they work best for me. 

Don't know who likes Apple ( I hate them)
Guess I'm going with Man-Bear-Pig for Apple then.