Yay

Horay 11 64.71%

Hip Hip 1 5.88%

Fiddle Dee 1 5.88%

I Love You <3 4 23.53%

Total:17

It's a tie from where I'm sitting...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I believe I have overthrown the dictator. What do I win? :o

CGI-Quality said:
zarx said:
It's a tie from where I'm sitting...

Actually, it has you ahead now. But, Jay called it already, so the verdict is either in, or you demand a recount!

It's tied again so...

Pistols at dawn!

@TheVoxelman on twitter

CGI-Quality said:

Nope, Zero's back ahead, while I even gained a vote! This is getting very interesting

That was me. =)

Anyways, I refuse to bow down to any sort of leader. The only way someone can gain my recognition (please pretend my first sentence in this post isn't there) is if you own one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5es0NNtSNCU

And yes, I own one.

Geeegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bitches!

curses I guess my cause is truly lost, and I must admit defeat and recognise zero as the once and future king of our PC gaming community....

Viva La Revolution! Storm the bastille! Rally my loyal comrades we shall take the crown by force.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

If you are allowed on 2 teams sign me up on this. If not scratch me from Ninty and i'll join this.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

zarx said:

curses I guess my cause is truly lost, and I must admit defeat and recognise zero as the once and future king of our PC gaming community....

Viva La Revolution! Storm the bastille! Rally my loyal comrades we shall take the crown by force.

If he gets in here and accepts lol  When I posted last night it was 15 vs 14.  Now it is 17 vs 16. 

I'll go ahead and change the pole to stop the voting

Bajablo said:
If you are allowed on 2 teams sign me up on this. If not scratch me from Ninty and i'll join this.

I dont see the problem with 2 teams.  Im probably just going to put all the logos on mine here soon lol  Just dont tell your leaders, hush hush ;)

JayWood2010 said:
zarx said:

If he gets in here and accepts lol  When I posted last night it was 15 vs 14.  Now it is 17 vs 16. 

You know what makes it really sad? I voted for zero.... I WAS THE TIE BREAKER AND I VOTED AGAINST MYSELF!

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
JayWood2010 said:
zarx said:

You know what makes it really sad? I voted for zero.... I WAS THE TIE BREAKER AND I VOTED AGAINST MYSELF!

Do you want to change votes? ;) lol