Fiddle Dee 1 5.88%

I Love You <3 4 23.53%

Total:17
zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
zero129 said:
zarx said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Glad to help. Hopefully the yellow one won't get me banned. I thought it was funny.

At worst it will get you a warning, but back in the day there was a purge and a couple people with similar images were asked remove them from their sigs when they changed the rules couvering forum signitures. That was a year or so ago tho so I am not sure how the current mod team interprets the rules.

Na if he gets a warning dude thats messed up, he didnt even make the original image it was already posted before he edited it to make it fit in a sig and look better. Imo he cant get a warning for that?? if he did it would be kinda stupid imo :-/

Well I did get a warning after I made this short video parody about the console wars http://tinypic.com/r/14o2cci/6 and then posting it as a gif.

OMG that was classic lulz xD. But depending on how you posted it i could kinda see how it could get you a warning. as if it was posted in a Sony thread i could see a lot of sony guys reporting it luz xD

Its kinda like how if you posted that master race console peasent image in a sony or ms or nintendo forum thread, you would get a warning then. But posting it in here i dont think you will or should get a warning imo since this is a pc thread.

I read the rules before making it and I made sure it makes fun over everybody. Reggie keeps talking about hsi body, Bill Gates is a dork, and Sony is the bad guys. I thought I had made a parody that anyone could laugh at. I posted it in a Nintendo discussion thread and the topic was about the Kaz gifs. So it wans't off topic and it wasn't flaming and it wasn't against the rules. But I got a warning anyway. There are a lot of Kaz animated gifs that take shots at MS an Nintendo, but I got a warning for a parody.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
zero129 said:
zarx said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Glad to help. Hopefully the yellow one won't get me banned. I thought it was funny.

At worst it will get you a warning, but back in the day there was a purge and a couple people with similar images were asked remove them from their sigs when they changed the rules couvering forum signitures. That was a year or so ago tho so I am not sure how the current mod team interprets the rules.

Na if he gets a warning dude thats messed up, he didnt even make the original image it was already posted before he edited it to make it fit in a sig and look better. Imo he cant get a warning for that?? if he did it would be kinda stupid imo :-/

Well I did get a warning after I made this short video parody about the console wars http://tinypic.com/r/14o2cci/6 and then posting it as a gif.

OMG that was classic lulz xD. But depending on how you posted it i could kinda see how it could get you a warning. as if it was posted in a Sony thread i could see a lot of sony guys reporting it luz xD

Its kinda like how if you posted that master race console peasent image in a sony or ms or nintendo forum thread, you would get a warning then. But posting it in here i dont think you will or should get a warning imo since this is a pc thread.

I read the rules before making it and I made sure it makes fun over everybody. Reggie keeps talking about hsi body, Bill Gates is a dork, and Sony is the bad guys. I thought I had made a parody that anyone could laugh at. I posted it in a Nintendo discussion thread and the topic was about the Kaz gifs. So it wans't off topic and it wasn't flaming and it wasn't against the rules. But I got a warning anyway. There are a lot of Kaz animated gifs that take shots at MS an Nintendo, but I got a warning for a parody.

Well dude whoever gave you a warning for it imo needs to get themselfs in check and relax on the mod trigger becos like you said the has been a lot of Sony gifs showing sony guys killing Ms guys and stuff like that and nothing was said. and if you posted that in a Nintendo thread after seeing how much work you put into it is even more wrong that a mod warnned you imo as i see it more as funny and a joke then anything else .

I felt the same way, but I respect the mods for I promised not to post the gif again. It's a shame because I thought it was pretty funny and I though others would find it funny too. Now it's traped on a dead thread never to be seen again.

All my supporters should add this to their sig 

Edit: it may be a bit big...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
zero129 said:
zarx said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Well dude whoever gave you a warning for it imo needs to get themselfs in check and relax on the mod trigger becos like you said the has been a lot of Sony gifs showing sony guys killing Ms guys and stuff like that and nothing was said. and if you posted that in a Nintendo thread after seeing how much work you put into it is even more wrong that a mod warnned you imo as i see it more as funny and a joke then anything else .

I felt the same way, but I respect the mods for I promised not to post the gif again. It's a shame because I thought it was pretty funny and I though others would find it funny too. Now it's traped on a dead thread never to be seen again.

Well i still think it was wrong it was banned cos its easy to see you put a lot of work into it dude and i really did find it very funny, wiping my bear off my keyboard a few mins ago is a testiment to that lulz xD

Lol, that makes it worth it. So long as someone got a laugh out of it.

Is that an Amiga in the Zarx image? It's a little small so I can't tell. It probably doesn't matter, but I've always considered PC's to be anything on the IBM side going forward with the X86. I mean, back in the day there were lots of personal computers like Atari ST, Commodore, Amiga, ZX Spec, Apple, etc. After IBM put out their Personal Computer the name PC kind of got adopted by the them. Technically speaking the Amiga was a line of personal computers. It's just that today when someone says PC, especially Gaming PC, most people think of a rig that runs windows.

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
Is that an Amiga in the Zarx image? It's a little small so I can't tell. It probably doesn't matter, but I've always considered PC's to be anything on the IBM side going forward with the X86. I mean, back in the day there were lots of personal computers like Atari ST, Commodore, Amiga, ZX Spec, Apple, etc. After IBM put out their Personal Computer the name PC kind of got adopted by the them. Technically speaking the Amiga was a line of personal computers. It's just that today when someone says PC, especially Gaming PC, most people think of a rig that runs windows.

Sure IBM compatible PC is what most people think of when they think PC these days, but as an Amiga 500 was my first computer (and videogame system) I kinda consider it a PC. It's supposed to be a joke anyway.

Edit: As for the too small comments well the Amiga keyboard and workbench colour scheme are both instantly recognisable too me even at the size it is.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zero129 said:

Its ok Amiga 1200 was my first computer lulz xD , we are amiga dudes xD

Marble Madness, Defender of the Crown,  Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck, Loom, Meg-Lo-Mania, Stunt Car Racer, Hybris, Battle Chess, Take 'em out and many more great memories of Amiga gaming. Truely amazing computers for the time.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zero129 said:

eck i just noticed we have a pull at the top of the page on and im one vote behind zarx O_O .
Are you people mad?, dont you know im a dictator? , the will never be another chance to pick another leader again like ever!!! O_O thats if i beat zrx so dont be crazy people! xD

Hmmm... one vote ahead now (I voted for Zarx already). Now, how to get rid of a dictator...?

zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

OMG i never noticed that, the image is too small to tell but it really does look like an Amiga from the image. Zarx Y U bring us amiga for your gif? xD

Hey you won so if you accept make a you need to make the team thread

CGI-Quality said:
I'm shocked that Zero was able to sneak in the win (Zarx and I were going head-to-head there for a bit). Congrats, either way!

Well it depends if he accepts.  if not itll go to Zarx