By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
__XBrawlX__ said:

So many sites are saying that pikmin 3 was in development for a launch title for wii, however it never came. I believe that this was speculation. However, many vgchartz users seem to have loved the first two installments.

Therefore, I want to ask you, what should pikmin 3's...

-Storyline Be: How will they continue from the last game.

-New features be: New modes and new pikmin abilities

-Motion sensor controlls be: C-Stick movements controlled by pointing wii mote+button

Or will game will ever be made at all?

I WANTS IT!!!!!!

I wants it bad, oh so bad. GRRR, I wnts it, Pikmin 3, I will kill for you. Kill them all.

...sorry, dunno what came over me. Yes, I will kill them all for this game. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I'm hoping for a RTS type game that utilizes the pointer. I know the game can be more than awesome because the Pikmins powering my Wii have told me so.

Pikmin 3? Maybe is true but 2 not sell good

MANUELF said:
Pikmin 3? Maybe is true but 2 not sell good

According to this site, Pikmin 2 is a million seller.

It'll be announced at E3, along with Wii fitness games

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Bump

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I havent beat Pikmin 1 either so don't feel bad, but I found Pikmin 2 much easier but much more fun and addicting because there was no real time limit. You just needed to make some cash $_$

that would be a great "news"... maybe on the e3 we will hear about it... maybe a holiday launch.... i cant wait to continue the story from pikmin 2...maybe they used some new planets from SMG (just a joke!)... with wifi and a great sandbox option it will rock......

WiiFitness? Is there another WiiFit coming?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Yeah, but it only involves swinging your hand back and forth with no wrist strap on. It's called WiiBreakYourTv.