By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 ???

nope it will be a line of fitness games, some utilizing the balance board, but further expanding the excercises, like maybe Wii fit: abs of steel or Wii fit Tae bo such stuff

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Yeah but my idea would do wonders for the T.V. manufacturors!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Picking up where the second one left off, I'm thinking that Olimar's boss will get the idea to start taking tourists to the mysterious planet. It seems like the most obvious way to continue the storyline to me.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck
Soriku said:
I STILL haven't beat Pikmin 1. And I got it 3 years ago. It's too hard So I don't care about a P3.

Really? After your first attempt you should know where half the parts are and then if you can get several parts each day in your second attempt you can get enough free time to be able to pick up the rest at a leisurely pace.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Pimin 2 was brilliant. My guess with Pikmin 3 is that it may even be done, but they will just hold off on releasing it until they have an empty spot in their release calender.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

A new Pikmin would be awesome