add me please

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Well, I haven't played anything non-Nintendo related in over 8 months. Does that qualify me?

You said it was difficult to make a decision in that other thread, but I forgive easily. Especially for you, ConeyG!

But what does this mean? "He certainly wasn't Newcomer of the Year, but he's certainly one of the best users out there now." I was NewComer of the year!

BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:

I only said that because Tbone only started here less than 2 months ago, so going straight in for "king" is a bit extreme (and he may not send off the correct vibe to other non-Nintendo members of the site). And SethNintendo is pretty un-active as well. 

Out of those, however, I say NintendoPie. He's certainly matured over the past year or so. He certainly wasn't Newcomer of the Year, but he's certainly one of the best users out there now.

But he is Newcomer of the year in 2011 o.o

Yeah, and if you ask me he didn't deserve that title on his performance that year (a lot of "lol" and just smiley spam posts). Now, however...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Well, I haven't played anything non-Nintendo related in over 8 months. Does that qualify me?

You said it was difficult to make a decision in that other thread, but I forgive easily. Especially for you, ConeyG!

But what does this mean? "He certainly wasn't Newcomer of the Year, but he's certainly one of the best users out there now." I was NewComer of the year!

Check above for an explanation. 

And it's not that hard a decision to make, really. I don't really like modern Sony, and there's plenty of vocal Sony fans on these forums. I think playing Mario Party 2 for 10 hours straight this weekend is a trial all need to take part in in order to call themselves a true Nintendo fan (currently playing 1 now).

Conegamer said:

And it's not that hard a decision to make, really. I don't really like modern Sony, and there's plenty of vocal Sony fans on these forums. I think playing Mario Party 2 for 10 hours straight this weekend is a trial all need to take part in in order to call themselves a true Nintendo fan (currently playing 1 now).

You still own Mario Party 1 and 2? Wow, ConeyG, no question you should've been in the poll. I don't even own MP8/9, but that is somewhat understandable.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:

I wasn't even nominated for king, but BazilZero and Tbone are. Crazy.

I know right! I can understand Tbone but me  crazy D:

I only said that because Tbone only started here less than 2 months ago, so going straight in for "king" is a bit extreme (and he may not send off the correct vibe to other non-Nintendo members of the site). And SethNintendo is pretty un-active as well. 

Out of those, however, I say NintendoPie. He's certainly matured over the past year or so. He certainly wasn't Newcomer of the Year, but he's certainly one of the best users out there now.

how dare you..

BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Does playing Paper Mario and beating it in 1 day after a day 1 purchase count :O?

I guess so...the original Paper Mario? If so then yes.

If the 3DS one or Wii one- No. Sorry! 

Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Please make a photo of your hands, PROVE us you played this game 10h straight :D

Conegamer said:
BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Does playing Paper Mario and beating it in 1 day after a day 1 purchase count :O?

I guess so...the original Paper Mario? If so then yes.

If the 3DS one or Wii one- No. Sorry! 

Don't forget TTYD, it also counts^^

I'll join

You could also call it the NintenDominion