Tbone51 now running NintenDomination!!! XD

Yay 9 50.00%

Horay 1 5.56%

Fiddle Dee 3 16.67%

woot Woot 2 11.11%

Awwh I love you <3 3 16.67%

Total:18
RolStoppable said:
Thanks for the votes, but I don't want to be king. I'll hand the crown to NintendoPie which should be okay since he was the second choice, if I remember the poll results correctly.

All hail the young tyrant!

Good choice. I won't let you down, Mother!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Thanks for the votes, but I don't want to be king. I'll hand the crown to NintendoPie which should be okay since he was the second choice, if I remember the poll results correctly.

Yeah!!!!! 

I mean...oh no! Why? Must you step down? Please don't do it!

RolStoppable said:

Admit it. Youre giving up the title because of that god awful avatar posted by otakumegane.

Carl2291 said:

Admit it. Youre giving up the title because of that god awful avatar posted by otakumegane.

I'm not going to be using that as my avatar. It was absolutely God-Awful. No question. Not happening. (I will probably switch back to my fancy Froakie avatar, though.)

RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:

Yes, that's part of the reason.

The main reason, however, is that I am used to pulling the strings from behind the curtain. Just like I do with the mods.

let me be a high ranking officer... Oh Great merciless King!!!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

let me be a high ranking officer... Oh Great merciless King!!!

Put the joint away, tbone. NintendoPie is the king. I am Mother Brain.

One day Rol.... 1 DAY

RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:

Yes, that's part of the reason.

The main reason, however, is that I am used to pulling the strings from behind the curtain. Just like I do with the mods.

Bu-bu-but, now you've revealed the real reason why we are pushing NinPie as "leader".

@The references of A song of ice and fire, Nintendo is definitely Targaryan, mighty as dragons but affected by some bad decisions. M$ is Lannister, pretty much self-explanatory. Sony is Baratheon, they took advantage of the circumstances and got to the throne, but they were very incompetent and failed to secure the throne and now they are seeing how Lannisters are in power in their name. HD twins sounds like Joffrey of the Houses Baratheon and Lannister.

add me for the hell of it.

I wish to be added. BTW, Nintendomination is a youtube channel with alot of nintendo stuff like previews and showing the miiverse meltdowns.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

You never added me in that other thread. I feel so unloved! D':