Tbone51 now running NintenDomination!!! XD

Yay 9 50.00%

Horay 1 5.56%

Fiddle Dee 3 16.67%

woot Woot 2 11.11%

Awwh I love you <3 3 16.67%

Total:18
Carl2291 said:
I nominate spurgeonryan to lead us. He defines "Nintendo fan", he inspires us.

He is a fake and sold his 3DS.  I lost all respect for him in the last few months.  He deserves less votes than me which would mean he deserves -1 votes.

Around the Network

No idea where I got this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I enjoy the Nintendo. They has Pokemon.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I still think this should be a theocratic state. I dunno, something about Nintendo and its fans strikes me as religious. Plus, it leads to all sorts of fun names! Rol can be the pope, NinPie and other big names can be cardinals, and newcomers can be the altar boys who the senior members molest and take advantage of.

Actually, scratch that. We're a secular kingdom.

Love and tolerate.

I vote for Rol.
He seems like he's outspoken and wise enough to lead us.

And also secretly because he has a Disney related avatar; Disney's awesome.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
I still think this should be a theocratic state. I dunno, something about Nintendo and its fans strikes me as religious. Plus, it leads to all sorts of fun names! Rol can be the pope, NinPie and other big names can be cardinals, and newcomers can be the altar boys who the senior members molest and take advantage of.

Actually, scratch that. We're a secular kingdom.

Theocracy might not work, but I'm pretty sure we can have some sort of official religion. We certainly have plenty of prophets around here.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I lol'ed when I saw Salnax post! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

NSpace?
NFolk?
NTower?
Fort N?
The N foundation?

I like all of these better than NintenDomination but I'm new here so whatever you guys want.

^Hey, your thoughts counts as well, regardless of you being a newbie. ;)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

why am I not on this list of nintendo fans? add me meng!!