Horay 1 5.56%

Fiddle Dee 3 16.67%

woot Woot 2 11.11%

Awwh I love you <3 3 16.67%

Total:18

Captain N = NintendoPie

Captain R = Rolstoppable

Captain R is really more akin to a real pirate, matey. XP

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Hey since this is a Nintendo Thread literally does anyone here want to be in a Pokemon League?

BTW look at my Sig!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓Oh yea↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

You guys are getting this all wrong. Rol may be the leader, but we can't confirm that, the Evil Empire of Sony would send Ninjas to eliminate this great threat. NinPie can be the "leader", Seth should be the Minister of Warfare (mainly because of that awesome FE avatar), and Basil the scout/spy guy (he has decent relations with those Sony guys).

We must definitely take advantage of the mighty ban-hammers of Radish and Khan.

And we leave the propaganda to Spurge, he is a master of deceiving, sometimes you never know whose side is he on.

benao87 said:
You guys are getting this all wrong. Rol may be the leader, but we can't confirm that, the Evil Empire of Sony would send Ninjas to eliminate this great threat. NinPie can be the "leader", Seth should be the Minister of Warfare (mainly because of that awesome FE avatar), and Basil the scout/spy guy (he has decent relations with those Sony guys).

And we leave the propaganda to Spurge, he is a master of deceiving, sometimes you never know whose side is he on.

I think I could be jr. scout, my relations with most Sony fans are at least decent^^ (The cool sig would have to vanish though T_T)

Around the Network

I might be interested in a Pokemon league

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

benao87 said:

Why are there quotes around leader after my name? *Suspicion has arisen*

radishhead said:
I might be interested in a Pokemon league

A Pokemon League? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155962 Anyway OT: Rol should be it imo, Vice president NinPie!

Two things I would like to bring up:
1 - ConeGamer deserves an honorable mention since he isn't able to be in the Poll for Captain N/King Nintendo.

2 - I still think our name should be Nintendo Kingdom or whatever. (The title of this thread could be changed to The Kingdom of Nintendo instead of NintenDomination.)

I nominate spurgeonryan to lead us. He defines "Nintendo fan", he inspires us.