By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Mario series will NEVER make it on PS3 or Xbox360

These are also reasons why a next-gen Mario might scare you...

I am shocked. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Ben..that is very very scary and makes me question which one is the quarterback and which is the receiver.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

This thread = pure win

It's been like 10 years when i last time saw this film, maybe i shoud buy it.

And Ben, thats scary :p

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

could be your picture...or could be cause its owned by nintendo. if nintendo somehow goes bankrupt then maybe, but not as long as they're in business.

I have nigthmare for your fault Benkenobi there pictures are scary, very very scary

Around the Network

I liked that movie when I was little. I always associate it with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. They were so good back in the day, yet they're so terrible now.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

finlly sum1 puttin mario on a rel systom
stoopid ninty fanbois wont have nothin to talk about when this and gta come out togethr
teh lulz

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Well...... because...... it's....... Nintendo!!! Sony and Microsoft can dream to have Mario on their console, it won't happen.

I've got the touch!!

Yea I saw this in the theaters when I was really little. I had never had a problem with it even though I always wish John Leguizamo had a mustache.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Mario, Metroid, Pokemon, Zelda and others big franchises in the history of videogames are exclusive for Nintendo.