By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58

Sony. This could easily change depending all the information such as games, price and features for next gen.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Next gen I'm planning on going with mainly PC and Wii U on the side, but I guess you can put me under the Nintendo faction, because I find myself uncontrollably attracted to Nintendo and their products. Well, that, and the fact that I'd feel pretty unworthy with me and my current turd computer being named among the Master Race.

nintendo here...

Playstation - It has the most games that peak my interest, plus it keeps giving me reasons to spend money on it.

I've been trying to return to Nintendo, but for some reason, they just don't want my money.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Put me on team Warner Brothers since I like movies slightly more then video games and WB is my favorite studio.

Around the Network

Sony :)

I support PlayStation. Out of all the companies I agree with them the most and they tend to offer more for me. I suppose PC would be my alternative of choice, but I stick to PlayStation.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chris Hu said:
Put me on team Warner Brothers since I like movies slightly more then video games and WB is my favorite studio.

Lol, best reply yet. Seriously though, join us or die.

I love good games on all systems but regarding which parent company is my favorite it's Nintendo.

Even now when they currently don't have their sh!t together yet with WiiU, I still defend them a lot.

Eh, too many people on the Ninty team. SIGN ME UP FOR PRAYSTAYSHUNARU

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.