By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58

I'm on the Ninty team baby! Was born a Ninty guy, will die a Ninty guy. I got the big N tatooed on my heart.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
team coco. deal.

Damn! Beat me to it...

1. Nintendo
2. PC

*No questions asked.

I really don't know. I own the most games on Sony platform but dislike the PS3. I love playing games on the Xbox but they do pissed me off a lot lately. You never go wrong with Nintendo consoles but they haven't done much lately for my confident.

Give me some time to think about it.

This is really hard I love both Ninty and M$

Around the Network

Been gaming with PlayStation since 1997.
2006 when I seen the price tag for ps3
I jumped over to Xbox your average 14 year old couldn't afford a ps3.
I meet some good friends and had good times on the Xbox I won't lie.
When the ps3 price started to settle I picked it up and fell back in love.
I'm 20 years old now and can afford my own stuff :p
Back with the PlayStation Nation :)

Add me to Nintendo

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Nintendo.

Their excellent handhelds pretty much secures that position no matter what.

Apple getting a lot of love!

Sony then MS as a close second. Ms actually keeps Sony on it's heels gaming wise and vice versa while Ninety generally stays behind. Though as far as teams on the site if often agree with PC, tablet/android, Sony, MS.

I usually do not like Nintendo's direction or Apple's for very different reasons.

Team Mercenary, I suppose.