By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58

Since Sega stopped making hardaware, i moved on to Playstation, although i have almost every console out last 20 years. Right now i'm 55% PS3, 40% Vita, 5% 360.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
The one that likes women.

The one true winner of this thread.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Put me on the Apple team, because they are the masters of innovation, not like all those dinosaurs (MS, Sony, Nintendo) pfffft ...... :)

Now, on a more seriously note, I really should root for PC, RTS is my favourite genre and by far is the one that I most use for gaming, however I can't put a face on PC, you can't root for a faceless team. And, somehow I feel that when I support PC I'm supporting MS and Windows, ....then meh.

If we should go to war, I'll join the lines of Nintendo.

Edit: Damm I wish I had seen amp's post, somehow all the above seems meaningless.

benao87 said:
Put me on the Apple team, because they are the masters of innovation, not like all those dinosaurs (MS, Sony, Nintendo) pfffft ...... :)

Now, on a more seriously note, I really should root for PC, RTS is my favourite genre and by far is the one that I most use for gaming, however I can't put a face on PC, you can't root for a faceless team. And, somehow I feel that when I support PC I'm supporting MS and Windows, ....then meh.

Grab your 1ups this looks to be a hell of a war!

_crazy_man_ said:
benao87 said:

Around the Network
benao87 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
benao87 said:

HIS BODY IS READY!

Team playstation 

nintendo

I have always owned both Nintendo and Sony home systems since the N64/PS

As I said before, I plan on skipping the Wii U because the 3DS is looking to be good enough to play high quality Nintendo games. I normally get both Nintendo's home and HH systems each Gen but rarely play the HH system because all my gaming money and time goes to the Home consoles. This time, I decided to only get 1 and I choose 3DS.

I will likely still buy a Home Console though but only 1 this time. I haven't decided on Sony or Microsoft yet but judging from my past purchases, PS4 will likely be it unless Kinect 2.0 is impressive. (I'm a bit on the casual side)

Put me down for Nintendo though as I play their games the most!

I try to be fair, but I'm a Nintendo fanboy. By owning a PS2 instead of a GameCube and frequent PC outings are mere spices for my Nintendo stew.

Love and tolerate.