By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I sold my 360!

I just sold my 360. Now I am going to say why and no one get mad when i say this but this is why i did. I have played all the 360 has to offer! I have played every shooter after shooter! (with a couple of rpgs and racers thrown into the mix) I feel that everything that was interesting to me on the 360 came out in 2007. I may rebuy a 360 in the future. (if microsoft doesn't rush and bring out the 720 early like people are saying!) this is what i have to say. from now on I declare myself part of the PSWII club!!!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

so you had a ps3 wii and 360 and you sold your 360?

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

wow dude, you had all three systems, something im waiting to do. i just bought a ps3 and x360 about 40 minutes ago and im about to unpack the ps3 right now. why get rid of it? just because you played all the shooters?!?

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)

there is a lack of cool games for the 360 this year....but i wouldnt sell mine....who knows next year could be diffrent?

@bonafide

yes

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius
Around the Network

well i think you should of help it because this year good 360 games that arent shooters will be released

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

@Damstr8

the only good games on 360 this year imo is gta4 and lost oddysey. (alan wake is a hit or miss.)

True Genius

Now you just need to sell your PS3... lol, j/k

What are you gonna do with the money?

Damstr8 said:
there is a lack of cool games for the 360 this year....but i wouldnt sell mine....who knows next year could be diffrent?

yea but there could be a price drop by then

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

@gaminggrim

i work at a shoe place called vernon powell plus i work at a barnes an nobles book store.

True Genius