By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a PS3 :-)!!!

Ghehe!... No kiddin'! For real, i got one!

I got Assasins Creed with it. (Got the 40Gb version).

And since i own only Nintendo consoles, i think it is newsworthy!

The thing that pushed me over the edge was that some company went Blu-Ray exclusive (making it 5:2 Blu-ray vs Hd-dvd)... And PS3 comes with a Blu-ray player, so i thought: I'll get it!

Im gonna get CoD4 and The Orange box with an HDMI-cable and a 2nd controller on Monday. (Now i only have AC which im really enjoying!...)

And then im getting MGS4, Haze, RFoM2 etc... !!!

Now i have a Wii and a Ps3 ... The best of 2 worlds!!! Including the next-gen videoformat!!!

I'm happy ...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

congratulations man, im getting one today as we speak in a couple of hours. i will be joining you!

what are some recommended games for me?

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)

The Orange Box is an awesome (5) games(s), but I'm not sure if it's really the best buy to get the most out of your PS3.

welcome to the world of ps3... you will enjoy it here

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll be joining you guys soon!

Around the Network
gaminggrim said:
congratulations man, im getting one today as we speak in a couple of hours. i will be joining you!

what are some recommended games for me?

Assasins Creed! Damn, it looks good!

Get the Orange Box, CoD4 etc too!  

THE NETHERLANDS

PSWii is a fine combo btw!... Motion-control and Amazing graphics + Next gen video-format = future proof for the comming years!

THE NETHERLANDS

Awwww you suck so baaad :P. Nah jk, well done mate. Hopefully by the end of the academic year i'll have the money to buy a 60GB ps3 off the internet.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

StarcraftManiac said:

Ghehe!... No kiddin'! For real, i got one!

I got Assasins Creed with it. (Got the 40Gb version).

And since i own only Nintendo consoles, i think it is newsworthy!

The thing that pushed me over the edge was that some company went Blu-Ray exclusive (making it 5:2 Blu-ray vs Hd-dvd)... And PS3 comes with a Blu-ray player, so i thought: I'll get it!

Im gonna get CoD4 and The Orange box with an HDMI-cable and a 2nd controller on Monday. (Now i only have AC which im really enjoying!...)

And then im getting MGS4, Haze, RFoM2 etc... !!!

Now i have a Wii and a Ps3 ... The best of 2 worlds!!! Including the next-gen videoformat!!!

I'm happy ...

And with good reason! Congrats on the purchase, and enjoy!

nice, is resistance: fall of man any good?

is that game more important than assassin's creed or should i get both?

considering i like action games, but fps are the best. my bro is about to buy a xbox 360 and im going to get a ps3 today. i can't wait 11am needs to get here faster!!

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)