By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita owners and supporters, let's celebrate Vita 1st year!

Are you happy with the Vita as a "Gamer" in the 1st year? (only Vita owner please)

Yes 89 66.92%

No 44 33.08%

Total:133

Celebration? Where's the bubbly? I want alcohol -___-

And yes I loves meh Vitaz. Great system. I find myself playing it more than PS3 now and again. I will definitely be playing it almost exclusivly when a certain game drops this April. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Congrats.

Not a good year for Vita owners... Sony needs to do sameting this year.

I will buy one this year.

yay, now it can go to kindergarten i hope it will succed to the driving license :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I have played black ops declassified and like it a lot. I will buy the bundle very soon!

ethomaz said:

Congrats.

Not a good year for Vita owners... Sony needs to do sameting this year.

I will buy one this year.

@bolded, What do you mean? The vita have plenty of games in its first year and a lot of quality games too. 

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
@bolded, What do you mean? The vita have plenty of games in its first year and a lot of quality games too.

That's not true... the library is weak for the first year... hey I'm a playstation fans so even without games I will buy the machine .

In one year the Vita didn't have any big release except Uncharted.

ethomaz said:
bonkers555 said:

That's not true... the library is weak for the first year... hey I'm a playstation fans so even without games I will buy the machine .

In one year the Vita didn't have any big release except Uncharted.

Yeah, FiFa, Madden, Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed aren't big release but Uncharted is.

bonkers555 said:
Yeah, FiFa, Madden, Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed aren't big release but Uncharted is.

FIFA is released for every single plataform in the world... CoD for Vita is really bad... Assassin's Creed is ok (not my kind but I can see the hype).

So there are the games released to Vita in the first year? There are good indies games and LittleBigPlanet but that's all... Vita lacks third-party support and even worst the first-party support too.

Sony needs to change that.

ethomaz said:
bonkers555 said:

FIFA is released for every single plataform in the world... CoD for Vita is really bad... Assassin's Creed is ok (not my kind but I can see the hype).

So there are the games released to Vita in the first year? There are good indies games and LittleBigPlanet but that's all... Vita lacks third-party support and even worst the first-party support too.

Sony needs to change that.

None of the 4 games I listed is released on 3ds, so the Vita have a lot better 3rd party support than 3ds. I'm sorry but I don't understand where you get that the Vita doesn't have 1st party support in its 1st year. There like 20 1st party games on the Vita 1st year.

Happy birthday, here is to many more.