By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Knack Character looks like Bowser, Bowser Jr and Ganondorf all fused together - we need to talk about this.

Tagged games:

mjk45 said:
bananaking21 said:
tbone51 said:
Bowser has another kid?

how does bowser have so many kids when all he does is kidnap peach? yeah... i just did that

because he kidnaps her every nine months or so .

yeah sure he "kidnaps her" that skanky bitch likes turtle sex, mario is just to dumb to even realize that it

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
mjk45 said:
bananaking21 said:
tbone51 said:
Bowser has another kid?

how does bowser have so many kids when all he does is kidnap peach? yeah... i just did that

yeah sure he "kidnaps her" that skanky bitch likes turtle sex, mario is just to dumb to even realize that it

This is starting to sound like a really bad fanfic.

BaldrSkies said:
bananaking21 said:
mjk45 said:
bananaking21 said:
tbone51 said:
Bowser has another kid?

dont look at me, im not the one who did all this. its all nintendo

bananaking21 said:
BaldrSkies said:
bananaking21 said:
mjk45 said:
bananaking21 said:
tbone51 said:
Bowser has another kid?

Could this be the major plot twist in the Mario series? Peach isn't being kidnapped, she's Bowser's clingy gf who acts all innocent when Mario arrives.

fordy said:
bananaking21 said:
BaldrSkies said:
bananaking21 said:
mjk45 said:
bananaking21 said:
tbone51 said:
Bowser has another kid?

Could this be the major plot twist in the Mario series? Peach isn't being kidnapped, she's Bowser's clingy gf who acts all innocent when Mario arrives.

gf? more like booty call

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
fordy said:
bananaking21 said:
BaldrSkies said:
bananaking21 said:
mjk45 said:
bananaking21 said:
tbone51 said:
Bowser has another kid?

gf? more like booty call

'cept she hangs around. Maybe Bowser is too cheap to call a cab, since Mario is just as reliable... :P

Sony always copies Nintendo in everything they do! They should stop making consoles, they never do anything right.

The guy from Lord of the Rings? I don't even ..

bananaking21 said:
mjk45 said:
bananaking21 said:

Nah, he knows...

I just don't see it