$599!!!!!!!!!! 38 18.18%

$499 61 29.19%

$399 68 32.54%

$299 27 12.92%

Bajilion dollars 2 0.96%

350 Kaz dollars 4 1.91%

two Wii U's duc-taped toghether 9 4.31%

Total:209

Wont be $599. No over expensive Cell & Bluray this time. Or BC. Though i would gladly pay for a system built from the ground up around a $599 price. I like my systems to impress and last like PS3 & 360.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

With those specs I immediately priced it at $499 or above. If it is that price or more then I can't afford the PS4, so I will have to wait for a price cut in the future.

Kaz is going to personally pay for everyones system.

badgenome said:
$0. Need to see more games first.

Edit: I'll pay $60 for Deep Throat.

fixed

OT: I'll pay a kazillion

Around the Network

550$, that's why they didn't announce price. They knew it would drive their stock down.

Pillow said:
550$, that's why they didn't announce price. They knew it would drive their stock down.

It would be like announcing birth and death at the same time.  Can't deal w/ that emotional rollercoaster.

Hmmm "Two Wii U's duct-taped together"

I'm trying to use that sentence to troll the Wii U by making duct-tape seem more valuable than the Wii U. But every time I try, the duct-tape becomes also more valuable than the PS4 which I don't want. Can anyone help me word a troll sentence to make PS4 > duct tape > 2 Wii Us?

thx

I saw nothing that wowed or interested me personally on a technical nor game-y side, so it will definitely take a lot more to get me to drop down more than $49 for the system. I say $49 because that's what I bought my PS3 for a few years ago and I'm comparing the value I see myself getting out of this so far.

Yeah the price is going to be high. It may not have the customized tech the PS3 had but it has some more expensive tech. The GDDR RAM is probably the most expensive component in the system. If I get the system I would wait until the price goes down. I'm waiting for what Microsoft show before making my decision on if and which system I get for a second system. Because personally most of Sony's exclusives really don't do it for me. The RPG's do but it seems Nintendo is trying to get into bed with Atlas, etc.