By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I jizzed. Did you?

Did you jizz?

Yes 16 55.17%

Yes 0 0%

Yes 1 3.45%

Yes 2 6.90%

Yes 1 3.45%

Yo Mamma. 9 31.03%

Total:29

Nah wasn't that exciting.

Around the Network

I kinda did, they convinced me the brand is strong as ever. They'll be ok. Sales won't explode, but they will gain a bit of headway in the states and overall will be the winner of gen 8's HD race. The head start doesn't hurt either.

5/10 conference.

Ports and shitty first party games?

No thanks.

Capcom had a good game and so did Ubisoft, but that game was shown a year ago

yes, it was bad ass.

YES

Around the Network
Turkish said:
YES

Spoken like a true Playstation fanboy.

I am not even one but I'm just amazed how all these people are dissing the conference. The PS4 was just amazing. I can't even tell whether the games are games or real. Its all photorealistic.

limp as a noodle

Yes at PS4, then again at "8GB ram".

about 17 times. 11 of them during that killzone demo.

UltimateUnknown said:
Turkish said:
YES

Spoken like a true Playstation fanboy.

I am not even one but I'm just amazed how all these people are dissing the conference. The PS4 was just amazing. I can't even tell whether the games are games or real. Its all photorealistic.

The games looked nice, no doubt.  I just do not care how pretty a shooter or car racing game are, I have zero enthusiasm for those titles.   If they came on stage and said "Beyond Good and Evil 2, Playstation 4, Holiday 2013, thank you" and walked off that would have made me changed my pants.  It has always ben about games, so I am with holding my "jizzing" for what I will guess be next years E3 when PS4 comes into its own and game I care about are shown.

I went through the same thing with PS2 and PS3. Meh first showings and then a year after launch the games start coming and the promises and potential is fulfilled.  So, I got exactly what I expected tonight, and nothing more.