By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Teenager attempts to crash plane into Hannah Montana concert?

Lucky that they could stop him...If he succeeded oh well then blame vido games or Al Qeada

Around the Network

Why? Hannah monatana rules for a kids show.

I think this guy did this cos he plays too many video games... he played super mario brothers once when he was 8 and he's been evil ever since

highwaystar101 said:

Why? Hannah monatana rules for a kids show.

Apparently he was a PS3 fanboy and was too mature for this crappy kiddy show.

weezy said:

Isnt hanna montanna britney spears sister?

isnt that little 13 year old pregnant?

btw

Not to sound harsh...

This pilot in training should be getting the death penalty for this attempt at suicide and for attempting this crazy mindless act..

You're thinking of Jamie Lynn Spears. Miley isn't pregnet... yet. And the boy should get worse then the death penalty: Force him to join the Army.

God, see this is the kind of stuff that's bad with video games. He must have trained by playing that Ace Combat game on one of those video game consoles. This game has obviously desensitized this adolescent to violence and trained him to fly a plane worth thousands of dollars with expensive and complicated controls that only video games can provide training for. This makes me sick and I think that our children should not be subjected to the violence that video games put out.

At least, that's what Fox News would say.

Around the Network

you guys act like hijacking a plane with handcuffs and rope/yarn is crazy. well in 2000 I would have said hijacking a plane with box cutters was a tall tale too.