By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Farewell VGChartz!

Should Avatars be regulated more?

yes 48 41.38%

no 68 58.62%

Total:116

I agree with the OP.

I too have messaged Turkish other members about their Kaz heads on in apporpriate bodies.

I mean how can he defile an Australia icon of sport with that mans face on it. It is offesive to all Australians.

Our women are sex objects and not something to be defiled by a Kaz head.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Yeah I have problems with Nsanity's avatar. Whenever I'm reading his posts I have an internal struggle trying to look at the words without getting distracted by his avatar.

Also I've got a new avatar just because of this thread!!!

Dear god, have mercy with us!

there should be an option to block avatars, just like sigs.

Cobretti2 said:

I agree with the OP.

I too have messaged Turkish other members about their Kaz heads on in apporpriate bodies.

I mean how can he defile an Australia icon of sport with that mans face on it. It is offesive to all Australians.

Oh it 's not offensive to all Australians stop generalizing its just a bit of fun what happened to our Australian larriken sense of humour.

One minute your saying he's defiling a sports icon  you calling them sex objects is more degrading.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
Cobretti2 said:

I agree with the OP.

Oh it 's not offensive to all Australians stop generalizing its just a bit of fun what happened to our Australian larriken sense of humour.

One minute your saying he's defiling a sports icon  you calling them sex objects is more degrading.

I think that's the joke.

I was actually the first in this thread to suggest an option in the settings to simply not show avatars.  It would be nice if someone who works on the site could let us know if that would be possible.

Around the Network

oh great.. here we go again

FYI: No one has ever messaged me, and even if you asked I wouldn't remove my Kazatar.

Its getting ridicilous how people are offended so easily, last time someone complained because of my Kaz holding Reggie sig, he said he was looking out for people on the forum lmao.

Turkish said:

FYI: No one has ever messaged me, and even if you asked I wouldn't remove my Kazatar.

Its getting ridicilous how people are offended so easily, last time someone complained because of my Kaz holding Reggie sig, he said he was looking out for people on the forum lmao.

LOL i was jk Turkish, hence the sex object comment.

Very creative what you have done.

pezus said:
I guess Kaz really is too sexy and irresistible for this place.

man this made my day, especially reading it whilst Kaz is nodding his head in your signature haha.

And people still ask me why this site is losing the funny factor lol

I think mods can lock this thread because it don't add nothing to the community