By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fantasy land nintendo fan boys live in.

I'm not even going to argue. I'm just going to tell you all to stop arguing with hus. He's obviously a troll, or else he wouldn't be making so many contradictory statements. The point of a troll is to keep disagreeing with everyone (except those who says he's right) so that you respond.

So you all gave him what he REALLY wanted, which is NOT to prove Nintendo is bad, but to make you ARGUE WITH HIM about it.

Idiots.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:

I'm not even going to argue. I'm just going to tell you all to stop arguing with hus. He's obviously a troll, or else he wouldn't be making so many contradictory statements. The point of a troll is to keep disagreeing with everyone (except those who says he's right) so that you respond.

So you all gave him what he REALLY wanted, which is NOT to prove Nintendo is bad, but to make you ARGUE WITH HIM about it.

Idiots.

sure bud, if they dont kiss wiis ass they are a troll.

If iam a troll, half the people on this forum are a troll. 

Trollworld LTD
daughter company of sony ya rly

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Hus said:
omgwtfbbq said:
wow, so only games rated M are not kiddy games. So basically, anything without blood, gore, boobs, swearing must be kiddy games? Gran Turismo: Kiddy! Ratchet and Clank: Kiddy! Final Fantasy: Kiddy! All Sports games: Kiddy! Motorstorm: Kiddy! LittleBigPlanet: Kiddy! (RP, but sif it'll be M) Ridge Racer: Kiddy! Tekken: Kiddy! Warhawk (original, since new one is RP): Kiddy! ok hopefully you get the point. T or E doesn't mean that it's a kiddy game. Sorry, try again or are you going to say that all those games are kiddy games?

they have 1 T gameout of 38.... way to BS as if Nin makes alot of teen games. 97% E so to bad you cant really use T games agiant me.

huh? BS?

you claimed Nintendo ONLY make kiddy games. As in, 'every game Nintendo makes is a kiddy game'.

You then backed this up with 'Nintendo has no games rated "M for Mature"'

So, applying logic to these two statements (a -> b <=> !b -> !a for anyone who knows their logic rules), we get the statement 'any game that is not a kiddy game MUST be rated "M for Mature'. In other words, games that are not rated "M for mature" must be kiddy games!

So basically, I have taken your two statements, applied valid logic, and come up with this statement. Please tell me how this is BS?

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
Hus said:
omgwtfbbq said:
wow, so only games rated M are not kiddy games. So basically, anything without blood, gore, boobs, swearing must be kiddy games? Gran Turismo: Kiddy! Ratchet and Clank: Kiddy! Final Fantasy: Kiddy! All Sports games: Kiddy! Motorstorm: Kiddy! LittleBigPlanet: Kiddy! (RP, but sif it'll be M) Ridge Racer: Kiddy! Tekken: Kiddy! Warhawk (original, since new one is RP): Kiddy! ok hopefully you get the point. T or E doesn't mean that it's a kiddy game. Sorry, try again or are you going to say that all those games are kiddy games?

they have 1 T gameout of 38.... way to BS as if Nin makes alot of teen games. 97% E so to bad you cant really use T games agiant me.

huh? BS?

you claimed Nintendo ONLY make kiddy games. As in, 'every game Nintendo makes is a kiddy game'.

You then backed this up with 'Nintendo has no games rated "M for Mature"'

So, applying logic to these two statements (a -> b <=> !b -> !a for anyone who knows their logic rules), we get the statement 'any game that is not a kiddy game MUST be rated "M for Mature'. In other words, games that are not rated "M for mature" must be kiddy games!

So basically, I have taken your two statements, applied valid logic, and come up with this statement. Please tell me how this is BS?

He doesn't care if it is. He'll just post anything to keep you responding.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Hus said:
Old ports are a good thing somehow.

GC/PS2 games on wii are great.

Weak hardware is great, go gamecube 1.5!

Pathetic online support is fine.

Way inferior games to its competiton are ok.

childish games are not the only thing Nin makes (nice fantasy) / Nin has a diverse library of games (LMFAO)

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

what a pathetic console war thread!!!!

OK IT'S TRUE!

YOU'RE ARE RIGHT!

WII IS A GAMECUBE 1.5!!!!

A POOR GAMECUBE 1.5 IS OWNING IN THE HOLE THE PS3...

COME BACK TO RUDE REAL WORLD !!!!

FABULOUS PSP HAS BEEN OWNED.

FABULOUS PS3 HAS BEEN OWNED...

IT'S A FACT.

WITH THE SAME LAUNCH PERIOD SONY LOST 2-0.

NOW CAN WE HAVE A RID OF THESE STUPID CONSOLE WAR TRHEADS?????

KWAAD AND HUS...PLEASE STOP TROLLING!!!!! 

THIS IS SHAME FOR SONIANS CATEGORY.

yo everybody should leave Hus alone hez just a 5 year old boy trapped in a man's body

hez still trying to mature but his maturity barrier won't let him grow up

you do your thing Hus or should i say kid

Trolls win when you let them bother you. Just ignore them and never respond to their BS.

Hus, did your dad slap you with a bat that said "kiddy" on it? i can't understand why this word is embedded in your memory so. Or maybe you are in reality GodofGTA3 of youtube?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

JUST IGNORE HUS... THEN YOU'LL WIN!... IGNORE A TROLL AND HE'LL WERE OFF CAUSE HE CAN'T TALK TO NO ONE!...

AND BTW: FOR THE NINTENDIANS: REPORT ALL THE NASTY POSTS FROM HUS SO WE CAN GET RID OF HIM.

THE NETHERLANDS