By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Just cameltoe

Roma said:

OMG! they might as well take of their clothes (some of them), what more is there that needs to be seen?

There is a lot to be seen. Never saw a girl naked ? More layers of clothes would get in the way of the sport or would be simply inconvinient. I dont think the girls on the pics try to deliberatly show of same as most guys dont actually want to show you their dick outlining through their clothes so why would they take their clothes of ?

Around the Network
Netyaroze said:
Roma said:

OMG! they might as well take of their clothes (some of them), what more is there that needs to be seen?

There is a lot to be seen. Never saw a girl naked ? More layers of clothes would get in the way of the sport or would be simply inconvinient. I dont think the girls on the pics try to deliberatly show of same as most guys dont actually want to show you their dick outlining through their clothes so why would they take their clothes of ?

I'm talking about the flab hanging out. if men can keep their stuff from hanging out then so can the women without hindering the sport they play

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

the one with the dancer, and your mention of her lovely lips, is cutting it close.

Dem thighs on that girl in the pink bathing suit....me like.

Around the Network

that one with the dance is cutting it close....but....me like!!!

Thank You! Lemme ask, is this because I suggested such a thread in the "dat ass" thread? Regardless, thank you again.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Yep! I thought that it would make for a great thread

dallas said:
Yep! I thought that it would make for a great thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9euq9C6NVk

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost