By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games I should spread the word on...

advance wars! the last one only sold 300k. the new one derserves to do better!

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Phoenix wright: ace attorney

thanny said:
advance wars! the last one only sold 300k. the new one derserves to do better!

Agreed. Do the new Advance Wars.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

An older one but Project Slypheed.
Great game, fantastic art design and I have never met anybody else that has even played it.

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

RDBRaptor said:

NiGHTS was on the Saturn not the Dreamcast btw.

Late night posting FTL...haha! Cool points in the negatives, now.

Around the Network

games that i personally love and think the masses have overlooked.

no more heroes - wii
puzzle quest - various platforms (i have ds version and love it)
trauma center - wii/ds
beautiful katamari

that's all i can think of at the moment. i'll check back in later if i think of more.

Six Games You Should Do (in no real order):
1. Viewtiful Joe (GC,PS2)- Didn't sell that well, but it was an awesome game. I'm still looking for Viewtiful Joe 2.
2. Batallion Wars (GC)- This game had some flaws (like no multiplayer), but it was still a very good game, kind of like a real time Advance Wars (which is another one you should do, that game was kick ass). Batallion Wars 2 also should sell better, but I haven't gotten to play much of it. Do a joint review of these.
3. Earthbound (SNES)- This was an excellent RPG that did not sell very well in America. It stars Ness, who most people only know as that black-haired kid in Super Smash Brothers. It would be nice if Nintendo made a new Mother game, or at least localized Mother 3, maybe in an expanded DS release.
4. Chrono Trigger (SNES)- my all-time favorite RPG, this sold less than 300,000 copies in America. More people must play this game. Chrono Cross (PS) also didn't sell that great here, that would be a good one to do as well. It would be awesome if they made a new entry in the series. Please stop remaking Final Fantasy, Square, and release a new Chrono game.
5. The Metroid series (many)- This is a great series with some of the greatest games ever that does not sell very well. It would be great to publicize the Prime series especially, since 3 came out just a few months ago.
6. F-Zero series (many)- This is one of the few racing series that I like. These games also are so hard that they could make you cry (especially GX's story mode). Maybe time this for when Nintendo inevitably announces F-Zero for Wii.
I also considered Secret of Mana, but after Seiken Densetsu 3, this series REALLY went down the crapper. If they somehow come out with a new one that is even close to as good as Secret of Mana, review it.

Hmmm ... maybe Crush would be a great start :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Eternal Darkness for the GCN.

-Eternal Darkness (Gamecube).

-Viewtiful Joe (Gamecube, PS2).

-Beyond Good and Evil (Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, PC).

-Second Sight (Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, PC).

-No More Heroes (Wii).

-Zack and Wiki (Wii).

-Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Gamecube).

-Trauma Center (Wii).

EDIT:

-Haze (PS3).

-Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (DS).

THE NETHERLANDS