By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out....

Sonic 

*evil smirk*

I already as him at E for All and posted a description of his movset (as it was in the demo):  http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121526

Around the Network

i will play around with all or most of the veterans first. i'll goto multiplayer brawl or whatever it's called and play like a half dozen matches against the computer, then i'll probably look into the subspace emisarry. it'll porbably take me a few months to tip-toe through every single mode and stuff, because too much awsome at once will probably give me a heart attack lol.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Snake, hands down. Then...Link, and I'll never look back.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@ FightingGameGuy,

You got to go to E for All and Play as Sonic?! I envy you!!!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Samus because she kicks arse.

Around the Network

Unfortunately I am not gonna play any of the characters.

I am just gonna gaze at the game then have a heart attack and die happy.

Much appreciation if one of you dresses as Snake at my funereal and you hide in a box.

Understanding is the key.

And I will have 26 simultaneous orgasms

And one last thing

At my funereal I want Soriku dressed as Mario fighting all the mods who will be dressed up as every other character. ioi will be Peach

Okay I am done haha

Words Of Wisdom said:
fkusumot said:

I'm going to try out the character that has the best moveset that consists entirely of mashing the "A" button. Can anyone help me out?

No one can help you. Ever.

This means I won't be able to beat my six year old niece at SSBB? Damn. I guess I'll stick to Endless Ocean.

Tifa Lockhart said:
Pit because he's a cutie pie ^_^

loll