By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out....

Link all the Way for serious online/offline battles.But will try Pit, Pokemon trainer and Solid snake for the single player misions.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Around the Network

Lucas > *

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

Mario, he is the most balanced.. the best charater to get used to the controls... I may use metaknight in some of the early matches because I hear he is very good for beginning.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Link, then Sheik, then Link again, then Pit, then I will play with all of them to try out the rest.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Peach, Metaknigth and Ice Climbers but I try with all

Around the Network

Either Link, Mario, or Metaknight. Mario, because he just seems like a natural character to try first. Link cause he's my favourite and best character in both other games, and Metaknight because he's so damn cool.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Mario because he's Mario.

Kirby to see how he's been rebalanced. He was my favorite in the original but I found he wasn't useful in Melee.

Boo if he is in it, Bowser(because he was my old character and final smash), and probally snake. unless they are hidden.

pit or sheik or marth or completely random. marth will prob be a secret character.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.