By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

Spedfrom said:
EricFabian said:
Spedfrom said:
*throws glitter up into the air*

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-bulous!

lol, no. please no

Relax, it's a joke!

I play volleyball and rugby, but it doesn't mean I can't queer it up for fun's sake.

I know. I was trying to make a joke too, but I don't find a gif for.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

anybody seen Adam Lambert in concert? He's got some hot moves, just sayin.
*Ahem* Monster trucks and explosions.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

So I was wondering since this is like an international website and all, is being gay (or bi) accepted in your part of the world (socially and/or politically)?
I'm in the U.S so its accepted in some areas like where i live NYC, I know about the states i just want to know if anyone else from other countries have any input on the matter for how it is accepted.

Homosexuality is a disease of the mind that must be stopped before its too late, this dirty perverted thread is just helping spread the disease not necessarily directly but indirectly, axumblade is wrong you should be ashamed of your gay self.

Around the Network

Gaymer here! Actually bisexual, just wanted to use gaymer. Great word

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

ConceitedBehavior said:
Homosexuality is a disease of the mind that must be stopped before its too late, this dirty perverted thread is just helping spread the disease not necessarily directly but indirectly, axumblade is wrong you should be ashamed of your gay self.

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
ConceitedBehavior said:

Fuck your gif bullshit, you know what i said is true you dirty little weirdo.

ConceitedBehavior said:
EricFabian said:
ConceitedBehavior said:

Fuck your gif bullshit, you know what i said is true you dirty little weirdo.

yes, I know. Now come here

Click HERE and be happy 

wow the hate on here is redicolous. btw im a straight muslim with absolutely no western values. and i totally support this thread. don't be so simple minded to think liberal values have anything to do with this. the gay community is gaining acceptance all over the world, but there is along way to go - in the east & the west.