By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

axumblade said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Seems we are right to fight for gay mariage, it seems to lead to longer lives: http://www.livescience.com/27796-same-sex-marriage-mortality-rates.html

So the reason people are against gay marriage is that they're jealous we live longer? I knew it!

According to the study, we still die before married str8 people but we outlive divorced and single people.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Uhm, hello!

I just wanted to post because I tend to identify as asexual and I find it nice for it to be included in your thread here. Oft I am left to feel apart from some groups because of it.

He doesn't row.

Jakobs. We know if you've got wood in your hand, you're happy.

Runa216 said:
I have a buddy that's asexual. It's weird, he's into the strangest kinks, but never gets off. He just has no interest in sex and is unable to get aroused, yet he likes the strangest fetishes.

I notice that you are from Canada.  Would this friend happen to live in the Ottawa area?  Your description of him seems familiar.

He doesn't row.

Jakobs. We know if you've got wood in your hand, you're happy.

World has a new Pope....

"Bergoglio is seen an unwaveringly orthodox on matters of sexual morality, staunchly opposing abortion, same-sex marriage, and contraception. In 2010 he asserted that gay adoption is a form of discrimination against children, earning a public rebuke from Argentina's President, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner."

Tom3k said:

World has a new Pope....

"Bergoglio is seen an unwaveringly orthodox on matters of sexual morality, staunchly opposing abortion, same-sex marriage, and contraception. In 2010 he asserted that gay adoption is a form of discrimination against children, earning a public rebuke from Argentina's President, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner."

More of the same, I see.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I guess it was to be expected

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

axumblade said:
Tom3k said:

World has a new Pope....

Not shocking at all.

I second this. The church just seem to be out of touch with public opinion so expecting them to change in this regard was far too big an ask imo.

roam said:
Runa216 said:
I have a buddy that's asexual. It's weird, he's into the strangest kinks, but never gets off. He just has no interest in sex and is unable to get aroused, yet he likes the strangest fetishes.

I notice that you are from Canada.  Would this friend happen to live in the Ottawa area?  Your description of him seems familiar.

NAw, he lives in the UK, actually. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Huh...I thought this was a Little Big Planet thread. As you were gentlemen.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

glimmer_of_hope said:
Huh...I thought this was a Little Big Planet thread. As you were gentlemen.

lol!

Well, you're always welcome to make yourself comfortable and get naked ;p