By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

I don't know what to say. Here in the Canary Islands transgender people are common. Perhaps because our society is very, very tolerant with it. I have good friends who are transgender, and they've never been threatened by the people. Of course, a lot of closed-minded assholes are as well, but they don't tend to be a problem.

Around the Network

Hey, I'm new to the site (that's a lie, I've been lurking for years) and I thought this would be a good place to start posting. You can add me to the gay list. It's pretty striking how big the gay community is here.

Btw, good idea for a thread OP.

Hasquarl said:
Hey, I'm new to the site (that's a lie, I've been lurking for years) and I thought this would be a good place to start posting. You can add me to the gay list. It's pretty striking how big the gay community is here.

Welcome to the site and to our little group!

Signature goes here!

What does the A mean in the title?

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
A---?

Asexual? All-inclusive? Animals?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
What does the A mean in the title?

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
A---?

Asexual? All-inclusive? Animals?

Usually I think it's either Asexual or Ally.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I have a buddy that's asexual. It's weird, he's into the strangest kinks, but never gets off. He just has no interest in sex and is unable to get aroused, yet he likes the strangest fetishes.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

A bit over a month ago, while I was supposed to study Genomics for exam, I was browsing forums and watching Ellen instead (ups)... And I've stumbled upon a thread where someone was discussing his correspondence with an female inmate... Which kinda made me thinking that this is actually a sweet thing to do. I assume it's pretty boring to be locked up the whole day... So I ended up googling gay/inmates/pan pals. I managed to find one guy that didn't sound like psycho, so I wrote a letter and shipped it off. I have to note that I'm in Central Europe, and I've sent letter to Arizona. To make this story short I got yesterday his response, which was 4 pages long and I can't wait to ship my next letter off :)

Tom3k said:
A bit over a month ago, while I was supposed to study Genomics for exam, I was browsing forums and watching Ellen instead (ups)... And I've stumbled upon a thread where someone was discussing his correspondence with an female inmate... Which kinda made me thinking that this is actually a sweet thing to do. I assume it's pretty boring to be locked up the whole day... So I ended up googling gay/inmates/pan pals. I managed to find one guy that didn't sound like psycho, so I wrote a letter and shipped it off. I have to note that I'm in Central Europe, and I've sent letter to Arizona. To make this story short I got yesterday his response, which was 4 pages long and I can't wait to ship my next letter off :)

That's really nice of you :)

Hasquarl said:

Welcome! I lurked for years before joining too :)

Tom3k said:

As someone said, that's sweet of you. The only way you could get in touch with him is by sending letters?

Something about Ellen and exams....