By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (UN)OFFICIAL FINAL BRAWL ROSTER!?!?

This one is fake

Around the Network

This is like....the 4th time this has been posted. It was fake the first time and still is. I would digg this down if I could.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

Captain Falcon is in the game though. Trust me. There's a bunch of us that follow the game's developments religiously, and we could probably tell you if a character is or isn't the game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Mewtwo is in the game! Trust me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I saw a work in progress of this that only had half of the names edited in, and some of the portraits were sloppier. Completely fake.

Even if it wasn't fake, please avoid all caps in the topic, and try to see if the "new and exciting" picture you've found has been posted already. This is at least the third thread about this individual picture, and it's appeared in a couple of other threads as well.

Around the Network

This is fake!

Try again with something reliable!

I didn't actually like cpt. falcon. Ganon has all the same moves if you look closely at melee, and he was much more interesting.

(Not sure if their moves will be the same in brawl)

If their both in brawl that is.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
bchery21 said:

well, if it were real, who from the list would you use?

and what about this off-screen snapshot?

http://bp3.blogger.com/_u16Mk7z9Zdk/R5a8fsHlkyI/AAAAAAAACV0/FsYon6y4Nv8/s1600-h/2008_01_22(4).jpg 

Look at the picture of Zelda in that snapshot. It is different from the known real picture already posted. Fake.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

__XBrawlX__ said:

I didn't actually like cpt. falcon. Ganon has all the same moves if you look closely at melee, and he was much more interesting.

(Not sure if their moves will be the same in brawl)

If their both in brawl that is.

Ganondorf is way to slow though. His moves have extra power but he moves at a snails pace. Ganondorf was one of my least favorite clones because of that. Hopefully he gets a unique moveset this time.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229