By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to show big titles at GDC 2008

shams said:
No surprise - MS have been real quiet, there will be some big announcements coming.

If anyone thinks that Sony is going to have a "cakewalk" beating the 360 this year, they are so very, very wrong.

Thnk you! It's kind of funny how many people think the 360 is doomed so soon. There's going to be a lot of crow eating at the end of this year.!

Around the Network

The question is whether or not these games will get out on time. The big things at GDC last year were LBP and Home, which are still not out, and I would not expect a game to only comes out 8-10 months after its announcement

Starcraft Ghost revival!

ssj12 said:
Halo 4, Halo Wars, Forza 3, gears 2... idk cant guess the rest

Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Wasn't Gears of war and Halo first shown at the GDC. Gonna be interesting, but I think E3 will be more interesting.

Around the Network

I hope it isn't scene it 2

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

i think it will be a new IP and gears2

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Gears 2 and a new ip... pretty much what ^ this guy said.

They'll have some things to announce, but I think if any company has something to announce, its Nintendo. I mean really they've hardly even talked about their 2008 lineup aside from Wii Fit and Brawl. The rest have either been little talked about, only named, or not even mentioned.

But I await both.

Gears 2 is almost certain... I'm curious to see what will be the others.

I just hope I can play them to give you guys feedback.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M