By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your biggest disappointments of this gen

Multiple disc games
Mandatory installs
Performance of some games
Slow OS

Around the Network

one thing that disappointed me with the PS3: why on earth don't you include an HDMI cable with an HD console you cheap sneaky bas*****

I lost a whole day. never forget the blurriness

Most Games of this Generation > Cod wannabees, microtransactions, lazy 5 hour story modes, no offline multiplayer
Ps3 > Psn hack/ no backwards compatibilty
Sony > shamelessly copying what Nintendoes

No cross-chat for PS3 :(

RROD- this should never take place with a console again
GTA IV
The copy and paste FPS games

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

Can't think of any big disappointments besides MGS4. The plot was bad and the environments felt bad. I didn't get attached to them like I did in the previous games. Also, bosses were bad (both their personalities and the battles). Shooting was too easy, stealth didn't feel like 'the thing' but instead something I did because I was used to it. I could go on and on and on...

The lack of AWESOME games on the Ps3. No FFX, no Xenosaga, no Shadow Hearts like games... None! (just started Ni no kuni btw)

Yeah I enjoyed some games but nothing comes close to the Jrpg packed Psx/ps2 days.

All shiny no substance comes to mind when I look at this gen and i expect nothing better from next-gen.

DigitalDevilSummoner said:
one thing that disappointed me with the PS3: why on earth don't you include an HDMI cable with an HD console you cheap sneaky bas*****

I lost a whole day. never forget the blurriness

I hear you man, I hear you.

Most disappointing things of this gen all have "Final Fantasy" in their name. It's sad and funny at the same time.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

No Last Guardian.

Forced motion controls on all Nintendo first party Wii games.