By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Marth Confirmed in BRAWL!!!!!

soccerdrew17 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Marth was definitely quite a cheap character. The tip of his sword dealt the most damage, so naturally a Marth player would always be distanced from others while dealing tons of combos. Roy had to get closer to deal more damage, which ultimately made him the lamer choice.

marth=cheap? um have u ever seen fox? fox just decimates everyone. and its not roy is gonna let people get closer to deal more damage. marth is not cheap because of the tip, its because of his good speed and disjointed hit box (the sword)

roy sucked cuz he was slow. if u notice on the rankings, all the slow characters are on the bottom.

if u want to talk about combos, then look at sheik. she does some crazy combos when the other person screws up once.

That's what I said, because he fights with the sword, it distances him from foes more than the rest of the fighters.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

Marth was cheap for his instantaneous grabs.

I still can't believe people enjoy playing this way.

First off, Roy >>> Marth.

Second off, not only is Marth in the game, but so is Micaiah (unless Gametrailers hates us and is playing an evil trick).

And for the record, Wind Waker Link too.  And Ganondorf!!!

Garcian Smith said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Of course Marth is back. It's kind of obvious.

What's next? Captain Falcon? Jigglypuff!? OMG, LUIGI!!11

Mario in SSB:B CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!1111111

*makes a new thread*

LOL... I lve sarcasm...

OT, I wish Mart is in SMAH 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Weebs said:
Frodo :(

LOL.  I forgot the "e", but it was so worth it for that excellent response. :D

Around the Network

I think think link is going to be a dead cert for brawl

Or maybe they just put it in for Ike since none of Ike's games can be put on virtual console.

They've probably just got one of the first Fire Emblem there to represent the entire series. Kinda how they've got a generic castle siege level that isn't even from any particular game.

its going to at least be 2 fire emblem characters in game. i doubt micaiah will be in.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

The spoiler character roster is out. So far no Micaiah, but everyone else I mentioned above is in. Glad Captain Falcon made it too. He's one of my favs.