By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favorite system of al time?

Tagged games:

Choose your destiny!

Sega Dreamcast 24 11.65%

Sony PS2 43 20.87%

Sony Playstation 3 28 13.59%

Microsoft Xbox 360 15 7.28%

Nintendo Wii 12 5.83%

Sega Saturn 5 2.43%

Super Nintendo 35 16.99%

Microsoft Xbox 4 1.94%

Nintendo 64 24 11.65%

Sega Genesis/Megadrive 16 7.77%

Total:206

There is only one option for me. Namely the console that offers:

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask

- Conker's Bad Fur Day

- Super Mario 64

- Mario Kart 64

- Diddy Kong Racing

- Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie

- Paper Mario

- Goldeneye/Perfect Dark

- Super Smash Bros.

- Pokémon Stadium/2

- Yoshi's Story

- Killer Instinct Gold

- Jet Force Gemini

- Mario Party 1/2/3

- F-Zero X

Among many other timeless classics.

Around the Network

Home Console: Dreamcast

Handheld: Gameboy

well nostalgia is a powerful mistress, and since I started gaming at at 5 years old in 1987 it is hard not to ignore the SEGA Mater System or Nintendo famicom(nes) or later Super famicom(snes). of cores we can't forget mega-drive, saturn, PS1, dreamcast, N64, game cube

but for overall gaming thrills it has to be the PS2, so many awesome games.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Cobretti2 said:
Turkish said:
PS3, own more than 100 games, more than I bought for any other system.

You may have bought more games this gen but is there a reason behind it?

Did you have the same amount of money as you did in previous generations? i.e did you grow up and get a job like the rest of us who started gaming in the 80s/90s lol.

? If you are 29, how could you have a job in the 80s or 90s? You are born in the 80s and if someone forced you to work thats child labour!

Turkish said:
Cobretti2 said:
Turkish said:

Did you have the same amount of money as you did in previous generations? i.e did you grow up and get a job like the rest of us who started gaming in the 80s/90s lol.

? If you are 29, how could you have a job in the 80s or 90s? You are born in the 80s and if someone forced you to work thats child labour!

haha no

Let me clarify. I am saying most of us probably started gaming in the 80s and 90s on here when we were kids. Meaning we couldn't afford many games in the previous generations.

So now that we are all around 25-35years old, we have jobs and can afford more games in this generation. Hence the question. 

Did your purchase 100 games because you can now afford them compared to previous gens? or you could always afford them in previous gens but found this gen to offer more games that you wanted?  

Around the Network

PS1.

Playstation.

Cobretti2 said:
Turkish said:
Cobretti2 said:
Turkish said:

haha no

Let me clarify. I am saying most of us probably started gaming in the 80s and 90s on here when we were kids. Meaning we couldn't afford many games in the previous generations.

So now that we are all around 25-35years old, we have jobs and can afford more games in this generation. Hence the question. 

Did your purchase 100 games because you can now afford them compared to previous gens? or you could always afford them in previous gens but found this gen to offer more games that you wanted?  

Nope, I just play more games now.

Kresnik said:
PS1.

This guy knows where it's at!

PS2/Nintendo 64