By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Oh Yay, Another Mario Game" Step Up to PlayStation 2/20

riderz13371 said:
Conegamer said:
No doubt this isn't real. However, I'd happily play "another Mario game" if that game turns out to be as good as the Galaxy games over anything Sony does anyday.

All of this arrogance is only going to lead to a bigger fall, though.

You just said you doubt it's real and then continued to say this arrogance will be their downfall. 

Bro, do you even read?

There's two possibilites:

1- It isn't real, and the vocal PS fans will look stupid if (and when) the PS4 struggles.

2- It is real, and Sony will look stupid if (and when) the PS4 struggles. 

All possibilities lead to the end statement. And of course I can read. What an odd question.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
Conegamer said:
riderz13371 said:
Metrium said:
I'm pretty sure Sony secretly wish they owned an IP half as valuable as Mario. Such add seems to give even more weight to that belief.

You mad bro? lololol

No, because what he's saying is true. Nothing Sony have can come close to the power of Mario. 

I think that's obvious. What's sad is the fact that you people don't realize this is fan made and the fact that it's all in good fun. Hilarious. 

Well no, I wasn't referring to the ad in this case. I was just referring to the previous comment. Completely irrelevant of the legitimicy of the thing. 

I'm not particularly concerned if it's real of fan-made (but similar ads were Sony-made I believe, and do exist as I've seen them first-hand), and that's what bothers me. There's no need for such sly digs at other companies.

I was hoping that Sony had learned its lesson about being so arrogant when going into the next gen, but I guess they haven't. Remember when Jack Tretton called the 3DS a "babysitting tool", yeah, well that babysitting tool has outsold their handheld almost 8:1.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Conegamer said:
riderz13371 said:
Conegamer said:
No doubt this isn't real. However, I'd happily play "another Mario game" if that game turns out to be as good as the Galaxy games over anything Sony does anyday.

All of this arrogance is only going to lead to a bigger fall, though.

You just said you doubt it's real and then continued to say this arrogance will be their downfall. 

Bro, do you even read?

There's two possibilites:

1- It isn't real, and the vocal PS fans will look stupid if (and when) the PS4 struggles.

2- It is real, and Sony will look stupid if (and when) the PS4 struggles. 

All possibilities lead to the end statement. And of course I can read. What an odd question.

Oh look, like the Wii U fans!

huehuehuehuehuehue

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Conegamer said:
Well no, I wasn't referring to the ad in this case. I was just referring to the previous comment. Completely irrelevant of the legitimicy of the thing. 

I'm not particularly concerned if it's real of fan-made (but similar ads were Sony-made I believe, and do exist as I've seen them first-hand), and that's what bothers me. There's no need for such sly digs at other companies.

but then it wont be funny

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
riderz13371 said:
Conegamer said:
riderz13371 said:
Metrium said:
I'm pretty sure Sony secretly wish they owned an IP half as valuable as Mario. Such add seems to give even more weight to that belief.

You mad bro? lololol

No, because what he's saying is true. Nothing Sony have can come close to the power of Mario. 

I think that's obvious. What's sad is the fact that you people don't realize this is fan made and the fact that it's all in good fun. Hilarious. 

Those ads only had words and did not include the pictures which were added to them. Example the "jump in" picture they had with the "jump out" ad. Microsoft could easily sue Sony's ass if they did use that. 

Conegamer said:
riderz13371 said:
Metrium said:

You mad bro? lololol

Unfortunatly Nintendo has become synonym for Mario, +20 Mario games since the gen started.

Its nintendo vs sega all over again!

Flanneryaug said:
I was hoping that Sony had learned its lesson about being so arrogant when going into the next gen, but I guess they haven't. Remember when Jack Tretton called the 3DS a "babysitting tool", yeah, well that babysitting tool has outsold their handheld almost 8:1.

It's fake. Oh the humanity! Someone educate this poor soul!

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:

but then it wont be funny

Nah, it's not that funny. The FF7 ad is pretty good, and that's legit. 

If you wanted to be funny, perhaps do something with "Sorry Mario, but your Princess is in another castle". I dunno, but there's something there. I can feel it!