By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GAIL: Gamers Against Illogical Legislation

10-4
copied

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

ssj12 I'm am very intrigued by this.
Sign me up man!
Tell me everything I need to know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

BottledSpringWater said:
ssj12 I'm am very intrigued by this.
Sign me up man!
Tell me everything I need to know!

well assignment 1 isup, just fill out the 2 forms and if you wish to add apic to the wal of protest you may.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

blaydcor said:
Not that I don't support the idea, but it won't have any impact. Anything 'net associated has its credibility completely shot in the eyes of any significant old fuck over in Washington.

And no, acronymic titles don't give your 'organization' any credibility. Specially goofy-ass ones.

On a side note, anybody want to join ADASA, Average Dudes Against Stupid Acronyms?

Sorry...I already joined GAMERS.

super_etecoon said:
blaydcor said:
Not that I don't support the idea, but it won't have any impact. Anything 'net associated has its credibility completely shot in the eyes of any significant old fuck over in Washington.

And no, acronymic titles don't give your 'organization' any credibility. Specially goofy-ass ones.

On a side note, anybody want to join ADASA, Average Dudes Against Stupid Acronyms?

GAMERS was disbanned.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network

bump

So what have you guys done so far?

super_etecoon said:
So what have you guys done so far?

just assignment 1, fill out the two forms on the site in the first post. I think I have an idea for assignment 2 but I have to work on my essay for Humanities so it wont be up tiill tomorrow. 

ssj12 said:
super_etecoon said:
blaydcor said:

GAMERS was disbanned.

You tell lies and you tell them badly! 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:

ssj12 said:
super_etecoon said:
blaydcor said:

GAMERS was disbanned.

You tell lies and you tell them badly! 

sorry bit it isnt a lie.