By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

Just read this off of CVG where i'm watching the stream:

"Better stock up on snacks ladies and gents, CVG understands that Sony's PlayStation event is going to have a VERY long runtime."

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
badgenome said:

I can't hear anything but the sound of my own fapping.

Thats me

I'm trying to time my ejaculation to the exact moment Kaz steps out.

Conegamer said:
Soleron said:
Is this really 175k people watching on just the US one, 15mins before start and not including twitch IGN Gamespot etc

All link to the same site don't they?

Anyway, it's really laggy for me. Not good guys!

No they don't. Same feed but different pages. The viewer count is only the page it's on.

Which stream is best?

Also ahhhhh, omg!

Wagram said:
Just read this off of CVG where i'm watching the stream:

"Better stock up on snacks ladies and gents, CVG understands that Sony's PlayStation event is going to have a VERY long runtime."

amazing!

had lunch..got some drinks ready...might grab some snacks too...READY TO GO BABY! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Anyone having sound with the stream? I heard music for like 3 seconds i think.

I have a similar issue, just don't think there is any. The future involves silence. 

Anyway, 200k views!

And that's just the english stream, combined with the other languages it's over 300k. How late is it in Japan btw, the Japanese camera isn't getting to many views. Guess we know wich one to pick when the others fail :P

M.U.G.E.N said:
ok found a fix lol Gametrailers work FLAWLESSLY if you oopen it in a incognito window of chrome lol

Thanks Mugen that worked for me

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

10 more minutes!!!

I'm trying not to get to excited but Sony's will is too much!!!

badgenome said:
leatherhat said:
badgenome said:

I can't hear anything but the sound of my own fapping.

Thats me

I'm trying to time my ejaculation to the exact moment Kaz steps out.

Waiting for ridge racer personally.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

axumblade said:
This Playstation bingo on GameTrailers almost feels like they are taking this from a gaming forum. :P

lol wouldn't be surprised at all

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!